Search results

Softball.com:

1. jadalt

NSA ball help

Apex bullets are cheaper and great balls, but they are out of stock until sometime in June. apex-sports dot com
  2. jadalt

NSA-Down2Earth Super "NIT" May 14-Great Prizes

bump for a good tournament............ready for 5/14 to get here
  3. jadalt

NSA balls

Dudley TA's and the Apex bullets are the best I've hit, but you can't get the bullet's right now as they just switched production back to USA. supposedly available within a month or so.
  4. jadalt

What is legal?

Must depend on the state, because we have been told all year so far that we could only use 44/400 this year.
  5. jadalt

Looking for Feedback: How much do you normally pay for a qualifying tourney?

$225 to $250 depending on the tournament. Some times you get your money back for winning, and sometimes you just get a state or regional bid for winning.
  6. jadalt

LTB 26oz or 27oz scx14 and 26oz or 27oz og flex

I have a 27oz SCx14 that my wife has used for the past few seasons. It has normal wear/ bag and ground scratches. Pm if interested and I can get some pics hopefully tonight for you.
  7. jadalt

our mockups for next year....

I think the jerseys are pretty good. I know they are giving you guys a good deal, but I just dealt with them recently and our turn time was good also. Plus I just used your sponsor code for ordering another set of jerseys for one of my other teams. So now I am getting free shipping and a good...
  8. jadalt

Sports55 Jerseys

I just used Sports55 in the last few months. I ordered 18 Jerseys Full dye and they were to my house in a little under 3 weeks. Quality is good and they feel great. One of the jerseys was the wrong size out of the 18 only because we had some duplicates of some numbers for girls and guys. Sports...
  9. jadalt

For Sale pants for sale

Can you send pics to [email protected] thanks.
  10. jadalt

For Sale 28oz Toxic ASA w/ receipt

pay pal payment sent.......
  11. jadalt

For Sale 28oz Toxic ASA w/ receipt

PM offer sent......LMK
  12. jadalt

For Sale Og mayhem 98

here are the pics he sent me last night, but now I am nervous because of the past deals under the other name. here are the pics anyway. The pic wouldn't load normally, so I made it a hyper link as well, just click the square where the pic should be and it will take you right to the picture.
  13. jadalt

For Sale Boombah Ultimates

paypal sent for #4 gray with green stripes. Also PM sent with address which is the same as my address in paypal
  14. jadalt

For Sale Boombah Ultimates

PM sent...........bump
  15. jadalt

For Trade Minty Freak 98 for May98

Bump.........pm sent about possible option
  16. jadalt

For Sale worth pullover

pm sent .......
  17. jadalt

this game stinks now(because of technology)

I understand what you are saying, but I don't think the game stinks because of it. because of the bats hitting harder you have to become a better fielder in order to handle the game, especially if you are playing infield. Distance you can't really do anything about. However it's almost like...
  18. jadalt

Bat bag?

s55 bomber bag is pretty good. look in the softball fans store, they have pictures of a ton of bags too. http://www.softballfans.com/shop/home.php?cat=4
  19. jadalt

im not a ball expert

rocks are hot, then probably the thunder advanced of the balls listed. one you don't have listed that is almost as hot as the rock is the evil classic M
  20. jadalt

GTG jadalt's gtg list

1.godsfavorite32 is g2g traded bats with him 2.Delray is g2g, purchased some pants from him. 3.bigmick10 is g2g, play with him and purchased equip from him also 4.TNoff is g2g, purchased pants from him 5.jaydubya is g2g, purchased a bat from him 6.mikenu is g2g, sold bat to him shipped first and...