Search results

1. deKilla

league playoffs

I just recieved an email from the LD that he sent out to all teams about playoffs in a couple weeks lol :) "Please ensure that all players on your teams have PHOTO ID with them at the games, we might be doing random checks to help eliminate the onslaught of protests. Anyone that does not have...
  2. deKilla

L2

is it just me because I have been swinging bats all summer and built up swing strength. I just picked up a 28oz L2 with the 3oz endload and the bat feels like the weight is distributed really good throughout the bat despite the 3 oz endload? Not so much of a heavy endload feel, this may change...
  3. deKilla

ump rant

So after 56 minutes and the game is tied the ump calls the game! He says theirs 4 minutes left and doesn't want to start another inning. I walk up to him and tell him "I am not going to argue this, but your wrong" and the rule is "no new inning after 1 hour and 5 minutes" Then he tells me "I am...
  4. deKilla

bend on the bat

I decide to go to the cages just to video my swing and as i was checking it at home later. I noticed the huge bend on my z2000 during my swing. Also my iphone dropped and broke the glass for ****s sake! :mad:
  5. deKilla

teammate in a derby

My teammate in a derby last night. 326 to left field and 400 straight away with a 15' fence. He ended up finishing second.
  6. deKilla

bj fulk 2011

Question, was the 2011 balanced or endloaded or did it come in both?
  7. deKilla

28oz L1 is heavy!

I just picked up a 28oz L1, dam that thing has some weight to it! It makes my 28oz dc psycho feel like a 26 oz bat.
  8. deKilla

new stamp easton's

I have been out of the loop and need to know what is considered the best new easton utrip bat out there? balanced or endload does not matter and neither does one or two piece. I need a new bat and hear the L1 is pretty good?
  9. deKilla

utrip z2000

we had our 6-4 coed playoffs this weekend and i got to see the utrip z2000 in action. I am watching a game and a entire team used this bat and they were crushing the ball 300+ feet with basic swings, no whip in there swings at all and basic grips! 5'3" girls were pounding lasers to the outfield...
  10. deKilla

2010-11 Toronto Maple Leaf Thread

11. deKilla

2010-11 Calgary Flames Thread

:D:D:D:D:D
  12. deKilla

bp swings count

I was just wondering how many swings u guys usually do in a single round of bp before u switch it up and let ur buddy hit?
  13. deKilla

just found and its 5 mins from my office!

I just herd about this place the other day!! and its 5 minutes from my office!! scores!! http://www.extrabases.ca/home
  14. deKilla

its all about the ball

I hitting bp with and assortment of different balls and i new when i just hit a hard ball on contact and they would go like 360' then hit another softer ball and they would go like 280'/300' with the same swing. Its not so much about the $300 bats but its the $5 balls that make the difference...
  15. deKilla

hit the Kendrick supremacy an rusty's anti virus

These are pretty stupid bats! close to out of wrapper also! I only hit about 10 swings each and these are yard sticks! not much else i can say with limited amount of swings.
  16. deKilla

2010 coed division 1 champs!

Since im done for the season and i ended on a winning note and i thought i would share :) record for regular season and playoffs 19 wins 2 losses in a 34 team league in the first division and that be me in the middle and also holding the water bottle. Go easy boys at least i had the nuts to do...
  17. deKilla

team called my DC psycho a cheater bat :)

We played or league playoffs this past weekend and our team made it to the finals and won! so after the game we were in the parking lot shooting the **** with the other team having a few cold ones and im talking to 5 guys from other team and i tell them they have good team but use a couple...
  18. deKilla

need a price on a 08 flex

19. deKilla

srv2 reveal is finally opening up

My srv2 is really starting to get some pop to it!! Its a great feeling bat but needs tons and tons and tons of hits. I have been hitting it with a hard rubber mallet very hard for a few months now and against a tree and can go over 300' with it finally! I have a 5' 95 pound girl on my coed team...
  20. deKilla

some tee hacks

I took a lil vid of a few hacks in the garage, just some swings to help break my bat in and im a lil inpared in the vid and just fooling around lol been doin some shots of jack and drinking some mgd! :) im married so i have an excuse and wow it came out dark when i uploaded it to utube :eek: I...