1. RichMc

LTB Scn2 26 or 27

Anyone got any of these anymore?
  2. RichMc

LTB Scn2 26 or 27

Looking to buy a scn2 synergy + in 26 or 27 ounce lmk what you got
  3. RichMc

LTB Easton sp17bba 26 or 27

If anyone has this bat for sale in weights mentioned lmk.
  4. RichMc

LTB Scn2 or scx2 26 or 27 oz

Lookin to pick one of these up if anyone has any or a scn6
  5. RichMc

LTB SP17BBA or reckoning helmer

looking to buy a baker 26 or 27 ounce reckoning 25.5 or 26.5 let me know if anyone has anything thanks
  6. RichMc

LTB Mutjha 26.5

Looking to buy a Mutjha 26.5 preferably but a 27.5 would work too lmk what's out there
  7. RichMc

LTB ASA 26oz Balanced mako torq

Looking to buy a torq hit me up
  8. RichMc

For Sale Hayabusa MMA Gear Bundle

Price drop 200!!! shipped gifted or add fees set includes 1 Headgear 1 pair of 10oz boxing gloves 1 pair of L/XL striking shin guards 1 pair of new special edition red 4oz competition gloves 1 hayabusa mma gear bag to carry everything If there's any questions feel free to ask and I'll...
  9. RichMc

GTG Curtdogg18

bought a scn12 from him for 60 bucks practically brand new and a pretty sweet deal. Definitely would do business again and would recommend dealing with him. Thanks
  10. RichMc

GTG InfiniteSB1

Sold me a pretty sweet SCN3 definitely a good deal thanks a lot
  11. RichMc

For Sale Wilson A2000 12 1/4 Glove

Looking to sell this glove I got a lil while back I have no use for it sale price is $75 gifted thanks I can text pics upon request I'm having trouble uploading them
  12. RichMc

For Sale SCN7 26oz Clean

I'm looking to sell my scn7 unknown number of hits but not too many. The bat doesn't have any clicking or wobbling. I would like 265. Hit me up if you have any questions. Pics will be in my album
  13. RichMc

For Sale 34/26 Onyx

Looking to sell this bat for 100 shipped gifted or add 3% unknown number of hits pics are in album thanks for looking any q's pm me
  14. RichMc

For Sale Cf3 34/25

Looking to sell my CF3 like the tile says it's a 34/25 unsure of the amount of hits on it but I am looking to get 235 gifted or you add the 3% pics of the bat are in my album hit me up and I'll get back to ya as fast as I can thanks and no trades please
  15. RichMc

For Sale 26oz SCN5

I have a 26oz scn5 that I'd like to sell the bat doesn't have a click or wobble price is 185 u can text pics just send me a email addy
  16. RichMc

GTG Madsunz

He bought an XBOX from me and paid in a timely manner good buyer
  17. RichMc

GTG Tobes42

We made a trade for a bat plus cash everything was smooth and he is defintely GTG
  18. RichMc

For Sale/Trade Recoil 180 26oz

Selling a recoil that is great condition the pics will speak for it but there is no webbing or anything like that unknown number of hits but low for sure sale price is 230 OBO only trade I'm interested in is a 26-27oz SCN9 in similar condition thanks oh ya pics are in my album
  19. RichMc

For Sale XBOX 360 250GB New

Up for sale is an XBOX 360 that has been used once just don't like the feel more of a PS3 kind of guy sale price is 225 firm thanks for the interest. Pics in album
  20. RichMc

GTG Winkman

We agreed to trade a SCN5 for a MUT98. The bat arrived and was just as described definetely a gtg bro would deal with him again