Search results

1. N

For Sale/Trade 28 oz 2010 MV-1 Supermax

Great condition. Has 1 piece of "sand" rattling around in there. Normal bag/ground scratches. Still TONS of life left to this bad boy... I just dont swing EL. $175 buys it. Trades - Looking Miken. I would be in favor of a Bal MV-1 trade or a Pyscho (27/28, similar condition, but open to...
  2. N

BFG First Base Glove?

I can't seen to find a FB glove over 13.5" Any idea where I can find one at 14-1 in? Is it even possible?
  3. N

LTB 26oz OG Freak 1st batch

Lemme know what's out there... must be 26 and in decent shape
  4. N

For Sale/Trade 2011 AV Reloaded

My buddy is trying to sell/trade is 400-500 swing AVR. $125 Pics coming tonight.... bat is in great shape... minimal paint chips/wear... all stamps clearly visible. He said he would like a 2011 Ressy Mutant in trade.... but is open to offers
  5. N

For Trade 28 oz MV-1 Supermax

looking to trade this bat... OG...serial 9xxxxxx... < 100 swings on it also original grip on it returnable no receipt Looking for a like condition - Balanced/returnable 27/28 oz: OG MV-1, Psycho, Freak Would love to stay in the Miken family... I would need to hear offers outside of...
  6. N

LTB Black First Base Mitt

Topic says it all... what's out there? Im looking for New, 13-14", RH throwing
  7. N

Price Check - COMbat MM Gear Senior

I have a <50 swing 2011 28 oz COMbat MM Gear Senior (blue one) Wondering what the price range is of this type of bat
  8. N

GTG beernbombs

VGTG. traded my Mayhem 120 for his Mayhem 98... Smooth process... FAST shipping. great product. tons of good communication. Do not hesitate to deal with
  9. N

LTB 27 oz balanced MV-1

buying this for a buddy... let me know what's out there and your price.
  10. N

For Trade 27 oz USSSA Catty

Looking to trade a <170 swing Catty for a similar condition 28 oz USSSA Catty. Pics are coming tonight. the 27 is just too light for me... trying to get rid of all the <28 oz bats in my bag
  11. N

LTTF ASA Bat - 28 oz

Looking to trade from the bats in my signature U2 stamp Interested in one of the following Reap2 OG Flex OG Ext Freak 98 ASA Recoil May98 Mut98 open to other offers as well...
  12. N

GTG Shoot Box

Just received 2 bats in a trade. bats were as described, even better. Great communications and a great guy to deal with... Would deal with again
  13. N

Rained Out....

So today i get the text message that my game is getting rained out... So if my math serves me correctly... I got rained out the past 2 days (3 games).. plus my games tomorrow are canceled (2 games), plus my league's All Star game/HR Derby is postponed from this Saturday... So in short...
  14. N

Deal of the day!

Check this out... http://capecod.craigslist.org/spo/2434652726.html Saw pictures... no cracks or anything... looks almost brand new.... Just having a good day
  15. N

LTB 2 Miken MV-1s 26 or 27 oz NIW returnable

I'm looking to purchase two of these badboys... Needs to be NIW and returnable WITH paperwork both balanced either 26 or 27 oz Please let me know what you got or where I can get a good deal on em. This is the kicker and will probably make things tough... I'd like to keep them at 200 a...
  16. N

NGTG call during a play?

So i was just thinking about this while reading in the Ask the Umpire forum. Here is the scenerio. No one on, the batter grounds a ball to the third baseman. As the ball is hit and rolling to the third baseman (or SS, or whoever), I tend to yell "TIME TIME TIME TIME" over and over as to say...
  17. N

For Trade 2 for 1 (plus cash if needed) - Looking for Reap2/OG Ext/or OG Flex

I am looking to trade 2 for 1 (plus cash if needed) for a 27 or 28 oz ASA Reap2, OG Ext, or OG Flex I am offering the Psycho (Serial # 0xxxxxxx), JH120, and/or the Duo in my sig. The JH120 is under 100 swings, still glossy, just starting to web. tape grip. No rattle the Psycho is about...
  18. N

LTTF 28 oz ASA bat

Everything in my signature except the MM Gear is tradeable I really want a Reap2 but will listen to other offers. Duo is <150 swings, tape grip, no webbing, no rattle Psycho is right around 100 swings, tape grip, no webbing, no rattle, srial number starting with 0xxxxxx JH120 is...
  19. N

LTTF 28 oz reap2

have trade bait... basically anything in my sig. willing to go 2 for 1 depending on condition of the bat Also will throw cash in the right deal I'm really looking for something <150 swings and still in great condition
  20. N

Price Check 20 hit Jeff Hall Mayhem 120

This thing is virtually NOW.. very MINTY. Tape grip. 4 lines of webbing on the "WORTH" That's it. What's a good going rate on these?