Search results

1. RagingHomer

GTG Gatrfan84

Good communication and fast shipping.
  2. RagingHomer

Ballfield Question

I run a softball league where the fields are in a county park. The fields are 275ft and extending them is out of the question since the county put in a walking path and the lights would have to be moved. I am thinking about raising the fences to compensate for the short porches. After talking...
  3. RagingHomer

GTG T Ripp is GTG!!!

Shipped Fast and good communication.
  4. RagingHomer

Releasing Players

Does anyone know when i can release players from a team that has dismantled?
  5. RagingHomer

LTB OG Crush 26 or 27

Looking to buy a 26 or 27 oz OG Crush. Please PM me if you have anything. Thanks in Advance.
  6. RagingHomer

Balance Points

Does anyone have the link to thread that has all the balance points on the different bats? I searched but cant find it. Thanks.
  7. RagingHomer

For Trade Mizuno Bo and Craze

Looking for Z-2000 27oz. El or Balanced. Can be a NR. Pictures in Link. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=15713602#post15713602
  8. RagingHomer

For Trade Mizuno BO and Craze for Worth

Looking to trade these 2 bats for a 27oz 2013 worth. Interested in the DUO 2. Can be a NR. 27.5oz Blackout (150-200 hits) 26oz Craze (NOW)
  9. RagingHomer

GTG mustangkid GTG

Great commmunication and fast shipping. Will buy from this board bro again.
  10. RagingHomer

For Sale OG SCX23 & OG Ext

Looking to unload these 2 bats. OG Synergy + - 27oz low swings and in good shape. $160 shipped obo OG Ext SCX3 - 26oz - Trying to unload this for a friend. Has alot of scratches and ASA stamp is barely visible. He painted the end of the bat to cover up the wear. Stupid i know. Not alot...
  11. RagingHomer

For Sale 26oz OG Extended

Unknown # of swings. Surface scratches from hard fields but in solid condition. Selling for a friend who is a base hitter so it has not been beat up. Also he painted the end of the bat black to cover up some of the wearing. Not sure how this effects the sale of this thing. looking for $250...
  12. RagingHomer

LTB Niw/now og jh120

Looking for one of these in a 26.5 or 27.5. please pm me if you are looking to sell. Thanks.
  13. RagingHomer

Need some Glove help

Ii have always had the typical Rawlings fielder gloves through baseball and for softball. I just recently picked up a TPX Helix Series glove and really like it. So my question is: What other gloves out there are comparable to this model? I am looking to get new glove to start breaking for...
  14. RagingHomer

TPS Customer Service

Just a brag post on TPS Customer Service. Sent them a NIW WR ASA Z to trade in for a USSSA Z and they sent me a returnable one back! I guess that was their XMAS present to me?
  15. RagingHomer

Need some Opinions

I just got my WR ASA End load Z back from TPS. Next year I am switching to the 52/300 ASA ball and opening the bats up where i play. In yalls opinion do you think i should trade this for a USSSA z since i play tournament ball too or should i keep the ASA for these new balls?
  16. RagingHomer

New XL ASA

Has anyone swung one of these yet?
  17. RagingHomer

USSSA Ball is in play...

Scenario: 1 min left 2 outs and we are home team. Runner on First. Home plate umpire does not have his hand up signaling time in any fashion and our batter is in the box. Pitcher steps on the rubber. Runner leaves to get the 3rd out but umpire does not call it. The other team saw this...
  18. RagingHomer

Bye Bye Z (Pic)

1200 hits + 55 degrees + 44/375 = Kaboom
  19. RagingHomer

Benefit Tourney for Bobby Palma

To all in the softball community: We lost a fellow softballer last month unexpectedly and are putting on a benefit tournament in the North Houston Area at Cypresswood Ball Park on December 3rd to benefit his 2 children. The tournament with have be Mens and COED and prizes for 1st and 2nd...
  20. RagingHomer

Rattle in the Z

Got some rain stick action going on in my 2012 ASA Z and a lot of wobble. Also noticed a faint paint crack on the sweet spot. I have close to a 1000 hits on this thing. What the over under on how many mores hits it has before it blows up?