Search results

1. alteredzx

Berserk Athletics 2017 specials!

Here are the most current specials for next years uniform needs! Best uni's on the market with fast turn around times. PM me for further details
  2. alteredzx

Good IF glove on budget

on one of my league teams, i got moved to 3rd. I normally pitch and have a huge glove. I found out last week, that glove sucks when playing 3rd LOL! I am seeking advice on whats a good glove for 3rd, in the $50-$100. It wont be used a lot so I am not wanting to drop $300 on one...
  3. alteredzx

Price Check 27oz EL Easton mako utrip

I got a 27oz EL mako torq. The green one from last year. Low hits. Utrip. Both Barcodes. Expired receipt. ANY idea on price? Thank you
  4. alteredzx

LTB 26-27oz Miken DC41

I am looking for 26 or 27oz DC41. RI or Black 2015. NR are fine as long as they are in good shape. Not looking to spend a house payment on one. pm me here [email protected] 913-208-1188 text only please. i will answer 1 of the 3. thanks
  5. alteredzx

New Helmer vs Mikens

I swing exclusively mikens. I am playing in a bat provided tournament in a few weeks and we have to hit the new Helmer (black and gold) or the new realtree (purple and white). Either ones of these compare to DC41's or freak blacks?
  6. alteredzx

***2016 Bat Flip of the Year***

Here you go. lets bring this back and have some fun eh?!?! With the seasons starting to kick off, lets see what you have. Then let the members vote. We dont need all the people talking about how disrespectful and stupid this is, this is just for FUN. Its gotta be your bat flip...
  7. alteredzx

LTB 26-28 Jap Catty

Looking for a 26-28oz Jap Catty. Anyone have one available. looking for good condition one. let me know.
  8. alteredzx

Freak Black and DC41 bp

Not my best rounds but not to bad really. Been lifting heavy so kind of fatigue. let me know if you see anything to work on https://youtu.be/pAh4lBnBH3U https://youtu.be/jN_-YoxXaIs
  9. alteredzx

Denny Crine @ PS.Com homerun derby 2015

Last week we had the police softball world series at BLD in vegas. Denny Crine and Brett Helmer teamed up to go against the East Coast and West Coast police softball homerun kings. It's a bat provided tournament and bat provided derby. That's why Crine is swinging the Freak 12 He went 7/10...
  10. alteredzx

possible hat buy in?

everyone does jersey buy ins. I don't remember ever seeing a hat buy in. I figured with Breast Cancer Awareness month coming up we would give this a whirl. This is a quick quick copy paste image. I will have a full mock up probably later today. This is the pacific headwear 4D5. I will...
  11. alteredzx

LTB 26/27oz CL22 pink and grey

Looking for a pink and grey CL22. 26 or 27oz. returnable with receipt. low hits. $120 or under price range...... let me know brad
  12. alteredzx

LTB 26-27 resmondo legit

looking for the 2015 resmondo legit. blue barrel with orange accents. some call it the 2016 or 2017. must be returnable and receipt is a plus. thanks
  13. alteredzx

Sonic+ went Mach 3

Last night we were hitting our normal Monday night bp. I have a sonic+ with over 1000 swings on it. We hit a mix of balls, nothing too hard though. Its a 26.5. The EL broke out off in the barrell last night. It felt like a disc cause of where it was hitting at on the bat. Either way, it...
  14. alteredzx

LTB 26 or 27 miken freak black utrip

I am looking for a 26 or 27 miken freak black utrip. new or used. NR is fine if it is in great condition. let me know whose got one. 9132081188 text me if im not on here.
  15. alteredzx

bp feedback. combat, sonic, z2k, dc41.

I was told that I need to stay back on my swing a little longer. That I reach for a lot of balls. Let me know of anything you see. thanks http://youtu.be/6aFBsx_jztU http://youtu.be/MTgzbeUArjA
  16. alteredzx

CG Derboy Boy bp (video)

I got this bat NIW. In 10 swings it was already tracking and hitting very well. I have since put another 100 on there and the tracking hasnt moved and is feeling great. I got to hit it outside on saturday and the distance is unreal. Off the handle I cleared 300' fence. The ones I squared up...
  17. alteredzx

Sonic+ oppo session

The other day we were hitting again and worked in a session with backside hits. Not my best session but it was productive. http://youtu.be/03MHjBecbbo
  18. alteredzx

100 and sonic+

So it was about 60 degrees out. decided to take bp instead of going to the gym. this was my 3rd round. So I had taken about 100 swings already. 27oz 100. only couple hundred swings on it 26.2 Sonic+. this one only has couple hundred swings on it also. mix of balls. every kind you...
  19. alteredzx

For Sale jerseys and pants

no trades at this time please. prices are OBO. and will discount for multiple items Boombah pure black. used in 1 tournament - 46 - $18 shipped Boombah black with red piping. used. great condition - 48 - $17 shipped Boombah black with texas orange. used. great condition - 48 -...
  20. alteredzx

going to be in orlando

I will be flying into orlando Feb 27th at 310. see if anyone wanted to get together for a hitting session. I got a tournament there over the weekend. hit me up on here or 913 208 1188 brad