Search results

1. M

BP in Raleigh on Friday or Saturday

Are there any Combatants in the Raleigh area who are taking batting practice on Friday or Saturday...if so, send me a text at 302.465.4575...thanks, Mike Dill
  2. M

Vinci Retailer List

I will start a list of stores who have signed on to be Vinci retailers, so you can go to their stores to see stock gloves or place orders: 1. Reaper's Den (Ellicott City, MD) 2. Diamond & Ice Sports (Gainesville, VA) 3. Disco Sports (Richmond, VA) 4. Grizzly River Sports (Danbury, CT) I...
  3. M

Combat Demo Day at Extra Innings in Baltimore on 2/10

I will be holding a Combat Demo Day at Extra Innings in Baltimore on Sunday February 10th from 12 to 2...any Derby Life staff members who can come to this event are welcome...we are going to have specials on all Combat products at the store that day...let me know if you can attend...
  4. M

Combat Demo Day in Delaware on 1/5/13

I will be at the grand opening of All About the Swing in Harrington, Delaware on Saturday January 5 from 10 am to 5 pm...there will be a full line of Combat bats available to purchase at reduced pricing as well as the opportunity to demo the bats before making a purchase...all tunnels will be...
  5. M

Pictures of New Vinci Custom

Check out my new custom glove from Vinci...if you are interested or have questions, please email me at: [email protected]
  6. M

New Vinci Glove Sales Rep for Mid-Atlantic & Northeast

I have signed on to be the Vinci sales rep for the Mid-Atlantic & Northeast regions of the United States which essentially runs from Virginia to Maine...I am still a full-time employee of Combat, but I feel the Vinci glove line will be a great compliment to our baseball & softball line...if you...
  7. M

Combat Demo Day at Extra Innings in Baltimore

Come by Extra Innings on Rossville Blvd. in Baltimore, MD from 4 PM to 7 PM today to test all of our BBCOR bats...there will be specials on all Combat products today, and I will also have the new Combat Pure youth bat on display...
  8. M

Dill-Canuck tour of the East Coast Starts Today

The Dill-Canuck hockey tour of the northeast starts today...lunch at Jimmy's Seafood in Baltimore at 330 followed by meeting with Grizzly River Sports in Danbury later tonight...we will be staying near Framingham, MA on Monday night, Salem, NH on Tuesday night and Boston on Wednesday night...if...
  9. M

Combat Demo in Chesapeake, VA on Thursday 2/2

I will be at Grand Slam2 in Chesapeake, VA on Thursday February 2 doing a Combat Demo Night starting at 500 PM...come out and test all of our new products, including our Little League, Senior League/Travel Ball, BBCOR, Fast-Pitch and Slow-Pitch bats... Send me an email if you have any...
  10. M

Combat Demo Days in DE & MD this weekend

Come test Combat's newest products at the following locations this weekend: Saturday 1/28/12 from 11 AM to 2 PM at the Sussex Central Junior High School in Georgetown, DE hosted by All-Out Sports...this will be a baseball only event featuring our new BBCOR bats...there will be special event...
  11. M

Combat Demo Nights in MA on 12/14 & 12/15

Upcoming Combat demo days this week: Wednesday December 14 at Extra Innings in Auburn, MA from 5 to 9 Thursday December 15 at Extra Innings in Watertown, MA from 5 to 9 Come test all of our new BBCOR bats, along with all of our other products...there will be specials on all products purchased...
  12. M

Upcoming Combat Demo Days in Mass & Maryland

I will be doing Combat BBCOR demo's at the following locations this week: Monday 12/5 at the Dugout in Hyannis, MA from 5 to 9 Tuesday 12/6 at Extra Innings in Wrentham, MA from 5 to 9 Wednesday 12/7 at Fielder's Choice in Taunton, MA from 5 to 9 Thursday 12/8 at Extra Innings Headquarters...
  13. M

Combat Demo Days on 12/2 in NJ & 12/3 in PA

I will be doing Combat baseball & softball demo's this Friday and Saturday in the following locations: Friday December 2 at Extra Innings in Hanover, NJ from 430 PM to 900 PM Saturday December 3 at Extra Innings in Bensalem, PA from 10 AM to 3 PM I will have all of our newest BBCOR bats...
  14. M

Thanks for the Great Weekend!

After attending the spring training for the 1st time, I want to extend my thanks to Neil, all of my fellow instructors, Combat employees and specifically all of the attendees. Our company would not be where we are without the super support from the Combatants from the United States and...
  15. M

Combat Sports Demo Night at Extra Innings in Middleton, MA on 3/10

I will be at Extra Innings Corporate Headquarters in Middleton, MA from 4-9 today for a Combat Sports demo day. We will have all of the latest baseball, fast pitch softball and slow pitch softball bats to test at the facility.
  16. M

Combat Demo Night in Bensalem, PA on 3/16/11

I just met with the owners of Extra Innings in Bensalem, PA today, and we will be holding a Combat demo night on Wednesday March 16 from 5-9. There are some cages available for rent right now, but they will probably go fast, so call early if you plan to hit for a while. I will have our latest...
  17. M

BP near Apex, NC this Saturday?

I will be in Apex, NC this Saturday and Sunday visiting some family...is anyone taking BP this weekend near there? Post a message on here, or send me an email at [email protected]... Thanks, Mike Dill
  18. M

Combat Demo Night in Laurel, MD on Thursday

I will be at Extra Innings in Laurel, MD tonight from 6-10...come by and try our new baseball, fast-pitch softball and slow-pitch softball products...the pro shop is stocked full of Combat merchandise if you are looking to make a purchase afterwards...
  19. M

Combat demo nights in MA...

I will be holding Combat demo nights this week on Tuesday and Wednesday in MA... Tuesday 2/8 from 7-9 Extra Innings in Auburn, MA Wednesday 2/9 from 5-8 Fielder's Choice in Taunton, MA Come out and check out our new bats...there will be specials on all Combat products...
  20. M

Combat Sports Demo Days in Maryland this weekend

Come out to Combat Sports demo days to be held in Maryland this weekend. Saturday at Extra Innings on Rossville Blvd. in north Baltimore and Sunday at Extra Innings in Hagerstown. I will be there from 10 to 4 each day, and anyone is welcome to come and try our new baseball, fast pitch softball...