Search results

1. late

2016 Mercy

Right on, thanks for the info. I'm considering the 25oz actually, figure if they did add a slight end-load that might be compensated by taking an extra ounce away.
  2. late

2016 Mercy

Mmm..that's a little disappointing. I'm in the market for a Demarini and am looking for as balanced as possible (Easton defector / Demarini noob...all I've swung for the last 5 years is SCX3...). Any thoughts / advice on which model is the most balanced / comparable is appreciated!
  3. late

Some old stamp Eastons banned in ASA...

Well, part of the value of buying an Easton is their track record for durability and long-term performance. Personally, when I buy a bat, I don't want it to crack after six months and then need a new one. The old Eastons that were banned are kind of the flagship example for a brand built on...
  4. late

LTB Easton SRV4B (Fastpitch) 34/24

For the wife...hers is rattling real good and probably won't last more than another season or two. Looking for a replacement before the holidays! Willing to pay 100-200 depending on condition. Prefer something that hasn't seen a lot of use, if possible. Also have the following for trade...
  5. late

For Sale og scx3 asa

Pm sent. Been looking for a 26 for a while!
  6. late

LTB LTB 26oz SCX3

Still looking for one of these bad boys. Or two! Cash ready!!! Hit me up
  7. late

LTB LTB 26oz SCX3

Looking to buy 26oz OG Extended (SCX3), pretty much as many as I can get my hands on. Ever since I picked up my first one on the board, I don't swing anything else! What I'm willing to pay is based on the condition of the bat, naturally. I got one in nice condition on the board for $200 a...
  8. late

For Trade OG 26oz Extended

Sent you a PM.
  9. late

Introducing WCSA - June 14 Inagural tournament in Carlsbad, CA

The fires are definitely in that area, I just came from there. Got evacuated around 1:30...cops literally chased me to my car. Was probably 500 feet away at the closest point; about a mile north of the park. Firefighters are doing a really good job guiding the fire through the canyons though...
  10. late

Plays in softball that make you happy.

Charging a roller in the grass and gunning someone down at the plate. Don't pull this one off much, but damn does it feel good. Can be a HUGE momentum swing in the game too. That, and beer when it's all done.
  11. late

2012 MA STATES Highlights

Nice vids, certainly more entertaining than watching BP...nice to see some shots of guys using their glove too.
  12. late

$20 Yahoo Roto Basketball League

C'mon people, join up! Fantasy basketball is a blast if you have even the slightest interest in the NBA. Way less variance/luck/BS than fantasy football, but not nearly as much crazy micro-management as fantasy baseball. It's a good half-way point.
  13. late

Got another buddy. Put "Chap" down as another player. I'll PM you his e-mail. You get the invites sent out ?
  14. late

me plus 2 buddies are in. You can put them down as Mike and Justin. I'll see about getting some more.
  15. late

Anyone playing fantasy basketball this year?

Cool, maybe we can just use this thread to collect players for a new league. Maybe $20? Could always increase it next year. I'd probably shoot for 10 teams, roto, standard scoring or close to it. Yahoo most likely - it's the one sport I think they do better than ESPN, but I could be talked...
  16. late

Anyone playing fantasy basketball this year?

Usually there are at least a few posts about it by now... Anyway we're 8 days from the start of the regular season and, for some of us, about 8 weeks from fantasy football mercifully ending (Thanks for the memories, CJ Spiller). Every year a few buddies and I try to get a league off the...
  17. late

NEED a team San Diego

Truth. What area of San Diego? Looking for league nights or tourneys only?
  18. late

San Diego Summer Men's League?

Some things have changed - hitting into the tennis courts now is an out, and people swing their own bats. The ball is about what you'd expect for a co-ed rec league, not total mush but not great either. Traffic is still a nightmare and Willie (league director) indeed sets up tables with snacks.
  19. late

San Diego Summer Men's League?

Hey Steve - let's talk about this at the field this weekend or next. A couple seasons ago we did interleague against the PB Rec league so I have a good feel for the competition level there. It might be lower on average but there are some strong teams too - there was a church team that played a...
  20. late

For Sale Cleaning the bag. A bunch of bats for sale

Bump for the 26oz SCX3!