Search results

1. trondoctor00

SB 73 Volt

Is there still a market for these? Just curious.
  2. trondoctor00

For Sale/Trade 27oz OG Catty

Says it all, 27 is toolight for me and I am looking for a 28oz Utrip stick in trade. Would add cash where applicable. returnable no reciept, not sure on number of hits. would sell for $120 obo.
  3. trondoctor00

USSSA website

Is anybody else having an issue adding roster updates to the USSSA website?? I want to smash my computer every time I try updating it, just wondering if anybody else is having an issue.......
  4. trondoctor00

Full sub dyes

I am the coach for a Military Base team out of Memphis, I need a quote for appox. 16 full sub dyes for this season. please shoot me a PM with prices and current turnaround time. Thanks in advance. John NSA Midsouth Storm
  5. trondoctor00

For Sale 30 oz ST1-Z

SOLD TO SMOKE. Great shape no waves or dents. It's a 30oz.
  6. trondoctor00

Ready for the Season

All taped up and ready to go.......
  7. trondoctor00

For Trade ASA Catty (Have 26 need 28)

Title says it all, I must have been working out too much recently, had BP and blew up my 28, so i want to trade my 26oz that I never swing for a 28oz that is sitting in somebodies closet. If you have one hit me up and we can trade out. Thanks John
  8. trondoctor00

Price Check on a very clean STZ-1

I am a TPS guy myself so i need some help from some board bro's. I have a 30oz ST1-Z that i am going to be getting rid of. I have not swung this bat in literally years. take a look at the pics and you will see. Bat has zero dents/waves/end cap wear. but need some help on what these are going...
  9. trondoctor00

For Sale DEAL OF THE DAY July 14th

SOLD
  10. trondoctor00

GTG Built4CubanLynx is GTG

Built4CubanLynx is GTG, sold a bat and he paid promptly. would deal again.
  11. trondoctor00

For Sale MUT98, SB73v, Utrip Triton

Clean 28oz Volt ,(volt) got off the boards a little while ago, absolutely love it, but just bought new pipes and a Memphis Batwing fairing for my other hobby so selling this gem off to recoup some slush fund monies........... Will sell for $265 gifted or $273 as goods. She is clean and pics will...
  12. trondoctor00

For Sale 28oz SB73 volt

Clean 28oz Volt here, got off the boards a little while ago, absolutely love it, but just bought new pipes and a Memphis Batwing fairing for my other hobby so selling this gem off to recoup some slush fund monies....:D....... Will sell for $265 gifted or $273 as goods. She is clean and pics...
  13. trondoctor00

For Sale 27oz SBXTB (silver utrip triton)

I have one triton left. It is in great shape, I just have too many bats. LINKY . $105 No trades PRICE DROP.
  14. trondoctor00

GTG sfoley826

Did a trade with sfoley826 and everything went as planned. good guy here
  15. trondoctor00

For Sale 8 sticks up for some action

I came on SBF bought a bunch of bats to find what I liked to swing and it has finally happened..... soo I am selling the ones that I will not swing anymore. Only trades I would do would be towards a Volt or a Jap catty. Would also trade towards a PS3 with a move, or a 360 with a kinect. besides...
  16. trondoctor00

GTG tanner.hicks shipped first VGTG

tanner.hicks I bought a bat from tanner and he did not hesitate to ship out first. bat is great and price was unbeatable all around great deal. thanks
  17. trondoctor00

GTG tsfingrocks is GTG

tsfingrocks bought a bat and paid super fast, seems to be a good guy and would be pleased to do bizness with him again.
  18. trondoctor00

LTTF Voltage/Catty/Rush in a 28oz or 30oz

I have trade bait and looking for the following sticks. 28oz Volt, 28oz Rush 98. would consider 30oz'ers as well Bait: pics are in the link in my signature. Thank you
  19. trondoctor00

For Sale/Trade Getting rid of a few light ones

I have a few sticks to move. all prices are obo, please only offers bats I am looking for. only bats I am interested in would be a 28oz ASA Catty, 27 or 28 Voltage or 28oz rush120 27oz ASA Z1000 returnable( I have receipt around here somewhere Date Oct I want to say) less than 100 swings...
  20. trondoctor00

GTG SweetSPT is gtg

Got some bats today, one was from SweetSPT shipped quickly and would deal again