Search results

1. M

LOOKING TO TRADE

I have a 2019 Adidas grey/ orange 25oz with 25 swings on it - absolutely mint - all swings with 52/300 balls.
  2. M

LTB OG Adidas or Dudley Senior

I have a 25oz MINT orange and grey Melee that has less than 25 swings on it LMK
  3. M

LTB Blue Adidas Melee

I got one in a trade last year and because of medical reasons I couldn't play at all. I have a 25.5 oz MINT blue adidas reloaded senior bat - has 25 swings on it with 52/300 ( the guy I got it from told me that all he ever bp sr bats with ) I'm swinging sun coast this year and some protons.
  4. M

Melee 12 & Foster

what did the adidas melee go for ? I have a MINT 25oz Melee grey/orange with under 50 cuts with 52/300 balls that I received in a trade. Im thinking $325 or more - again , like new.
  5. M

Most durable senior bat

simple - you go with whom ever has the biggest end load, because the barrel will be beefed up. the Suncoast mega load is a great example - 250 plus hits to open up and has tremendous pop. Great review by Dave V on senior softball bat reviews on this bat.
  6. M

Anyone swinging the "Lunchbox" by Short porch baseball co. ?

New Duece’s 13” balanced ( really a mid load) is probably the second hottest short porch bat to date to the Wig.
  7. M

WIG POPPERS 25OZ

You still got the bats ..
  8. M

Anyone swinging the "Lunchbox" by Short porch baseball co. ?

Most wigs are giving feed back of 1000 plus hits according to Dave Velasquez and if the lunch box isn’t as hot I would suspect the durability would then be better than the wig. I have the wig myself but my next 2 short porch bats will be the 1 piece DaBomb and the 12” 2 piece hangman.
  9. M

Gel shots in the Knees

Anyone know about anything to do with shoulder pain ? I’ve hurt both shoulders but I’m done with surgeries etc at 58 I’ve had almost everything replaced already - I did get cortisone injections into both shoulders last summer and of course it did absolutely nothing. I do some light physical...
  10. M

Enough Said with a blue handle

the new 2023 line up of sr bats from Onyx are great the orange 12” 2 piece is amazing and the blue 13” is equally as good - they are light years better than the ones they came out with a few years ago. The current rage though in the senior market is the cell block ( short porch ) bats - wig...
  11. M

Cellblock Nightshift and Big Daddy senior bats

who makes them ? Cellblock ?? curious at least
  12. M

LTB any game ready u trip bats

I picked up 3 u trip bats for fall ball to use in our senior league as we where sick of breaking our sr bats in the cooler MN fall nights. I paid $325 for these 3 sticks and thats what I would want out of them - they are hot but we are all old and play 55 plus senior ball and most of us are...
  13. M

Price Check SCN2 RE ISSUE

No SSUSA logo - so NOT legal in sr ball ( In SSUSA ) sanctioned softball that is. Im not sure about the other senior softball associations though.
  14. M

Onyx Enough Said

hit a 26 oz 1 piece 12" el with 52/300 balls and we where hitting balls well over the fence on a 300' field. The bat had about 225 swings on it. Very impressive bat to say the least. I was able to hit it about 40 times and I put it right up there with all my Suncoast bats that I own. I will be...
  15. M

LTB new / used Dudley Lift 13" balanced senior bat

I just bought one from a board member but would like one more if possible.
  16. M

LTB new / used Dudley Lift 13" balanced senior bat

This is the green and white one - really looking for 25oz but will take a 26oz hit me up with what you have.
  17. M

Worth Mach 1

bat is legit and one of the best sr bats out there right now. I love the full OZ EL and on my 26oz - you know its there. sweet spot is huge and any mi****s just don't seem to happen with this bat. Im normally swinging a 12" barrel anyways so this 13.5" to me is massive . after 50 cuts its open...
  18. M

What are your gamer bats this year???

Tied to the whipping post - they are all the sr bats that I use during the tournaments that I play in. I usually start with my old school dudley the first game and then im using my sun coast for the rest and sprinkling in the other bats. I've never just used the same bat - ever.
  19. M

What are your gamer bats this year???

Gamers 2021 Suncoast 12" EL 2021 Worth Hitman XXL 2020 Suncoast 12" EL 2015 Dudley 12" EL and waiting on the TPS , Anarchy and Suncoast one piece bats and I've got a one piece Proton coming - id say i'm set.
  20. M

Prodigy Senior Bats

they are now called Proton