Search results

1. garc4387

For Sale 180 for both

ressy has a chip on the end and xl has an April receipt...hot as hell...miner rattle on ressy but xl is a rain stick
  2. garc4387

Price Check mayhem xl and 09 ressy mutant

moved to ASA country and have to sell my bats so looking on price check on both...ressy is nr with slight rattle less hits than the xl based on me only me hitting this bat and girls in corec league...and xl is returnable with receipt dated from April +1k hits but most have been in bp with cheap...
  3. garc4387

Boise area

I just moved here and wondering what the softball scene is around here? Also since the "cold weather" is here are there any places around here for indoor bp? I consider myself as an average player that plays for fun but competitive at the same time. If you need a player come spring time I'll...
  4. garc4387

league champs

Took the shirts and trophy tonight. We played the second place team durring league three times in the playoffs. Sent them to the losing brackets in the second round. Were they took out the third place team which we sent to the losing bracket and the first place team out to play us in the...
  5. garc4387

popped that cherry

Hit my first hr tonight...it was actually a grand slam. Ran my ass off because I thought it was going to be a liner, I mean pissel, between the left fielder and left center then realized it went over. :D
  6. garc4387

after tonight...

I have more respect for pitchers. Pitching is a lot harder than it looks like from the outfield. Had fun doing it but ended up loosing by two. Did make their top hitters to keep popping up and not hitting any hrs.
  7. garc4387

finally

My xl has finally arrived. Now need to wait till friday to see what it can do.