Search results

1. dgar16

Original da bomb

Looking for some info on this bat including value if there is one. This is a 27oz bat sticker under grip tape is XR-0
  2. dgar16

5 man positioning

how far away from second base do most of you guys position your 5 man?
  3. dgar16

GTG augadgio1200

did business on a local deal vgtg. easy communication and quick sale
  4. dgar16

For Sale combat derby boy 26 oz.

I have a combat Derby Boy for sale less than 100 swings NR...looking to get $100 for it plz pm any questions
  5. dgar16

Price Check j3A

nr seriously less than 25 hits on it 2 by me and the rest by my girl. 26 oz no pics atm just trying to see what these go for right now. again 26oz non-returnable with the newer knob
  6. dgar16

For Sale/Trade Derby Boy's 26 oz

Derby Boy's 26 oz. has 50-60 hits no rattles or webbing pics speak for themselves...bat is returnable but no paperwork... actually i might have the paperwork. let me check my file cabinet again....SOLD asking 170 shipped. willing to entertain trade offers for bats in like condition. must be 26 oz.
  7. dgar16

need a logo

need help with a logo i know what i want its nothing to difficult. just an image with some text... please PM
  8. dgar16

May98a

Cracked mine last night anyone know the return on these... didn't have time to call worth today
  9. dgar16

LTB Worth jersey

Looking for worth subs in 3xl or 4xl. Colors not to big a deal just no red please let me know what you got. PayPal ready
  10. dgar16

LTB worth subs

Need them in 4xl I am a big boy... Any kind will do any color schemes. Lett me know what you all got.
  11. dgar16

Team artwork

Looking to get something mocked up please pm me... I have the general concept I want but looking for some one to create it and put out something nice
  12. dgar16

Tourney bag...

Other than the basics... Beer bats Beer glove Beer... what are your must haves when going to a tourney...
  13. dgar16

kit carson park 1/5

Anyone have any info on this tourney or know where i can find info. The tourney is set for 1/5/13 at kit carson park in escondido,ca thats all i know
  14. dgar16

GTG Lt44

Local deal. He was very patient and even drove to meet me. Very good to go in my opinion.
  15. dgar16

new bat standards

So my leagues will continue using the 44/375 balls . I was just wondering if the ole pre abi bats will perform better than the new standard asa bats... Not to be so vague I was wondering if a well broken in pre abi bat would preform better than Ultra or Mayhem
  16. dgar16

LTB 2014 reamondo ASA

Looking to get this bat or the ASA bj fulk 2014 hopefully NR. Let me know.
  17. dgar16

2013 asa bj fulk

any reviews on this would be helpful... got a chance to pick one up niw for 120 just wondering how they are.
  18. dgar16

Mizuno returns

How strict are they with what they give for returns? I have a wrath 2 that cracked and when i called to see what the return was they told me he 2010 techfire the one with the metal inner shell. I prefer a full composite bat and was wondering if nyone has had any luck asking for something else.
  19. dgar16

For Trade Ps3 160gb

Like title says ps3 160 gb with 1 controller used but in the box only had since Xmas. Only looking for niw this years model salvo 26oz thanks
  20. dgar16

For Sale/Trade Scn5/cf4

i have two bats i am trying to sell at 120 each shipped. 1. Easton SCN5 34/26 lots of endcap wear no cracks or webbing or rattles. slight wobble but I don't hear a click yet. Bat is returnable but doesn't have any paperwork. not sure on he number of hits but i have had it for about 2yrs. As...