Search results

1. J

LTB MUT 120

Let me know what you have! Thanks!
  2. J

For Trade NIW 26 XL Booger

TRADE PENDING WITH 49erhawk for a MUTJHA warranty return....Looking for new stamp utrip or asa bat.. ... Worths, Eastons or demarinis....would prefer a 26 or 27oz st98, mutjha, one. 12, st100,stadium 2... Open to others as well...... Have money to add for returnable bats.... Pm me for quick...
  3. J

For Trade Minty 26oz 2013 Freak +

BAT IS A WARRANTY RETURN....meant to put nr in title Less than 20 hits.....just don't like the feel of it. Looking to trade for 26 or 27oz worths preferably with 2013 stamps. Lmk what ya got. Can add cash for the right deal. Also if my lack of feedback is a problem I have a buddy on...
  4. J

LTB OG Fulk 26oz

Looking for one in good shape or even NIW. I have a gtg friend on the board who will conduct the transaction for me. Any out there?
  5. J

Players possibly needed in Hagerstown 9/17

Taking a team to a tournament in Hagerstown MD this weekend and could very possibly need a couple guys. The tournament was supposed to be last weekend but got postponed to this weekend. The change messed up a lot of the guys that I had going and I may very well need 2 or 3 guys. Any of you...