Search results

1. D

Do u still have the ssr2b for sale or trade?

Do u still have the ssr2b for sale or trade?
  2. D

Do u still have the ssr2b?

Do u still have the ssr2b?
  3. D

Do u still have the ssr2b?? I have eastons and i have cash.. Ur pick .. Let me know asap

Do u still have the ssr2b?? I have eastons and i have cash.. Ur pick .. Let me know asap
  4. D

For Sale SRV2s (28 & 30)

u still have these? and ur selling both for 160 each or total 160 ? let me know asap
  5. D

Very short notice. Need player today august 11

I need a stud infielder today august 11 in north jersey for a playoff game.. Interested please inbox me asap thank you
  6. D

Tournament saturday june 11 north jersey

i need players.. and its asa
  7. D

Tournament saturday june 11 north jersey

Anyone interested in playing in a tournament this upcoming saturday.. Its a charity tournament but pretty decent competition.. Let me know asap it will be held in west orange. Let me know asap
  8. D

Players needed for north jersey team

I need a solid fielder for tuesdays and thursdays in essex county area.. Preferably a 3b and an outfielder.. Very competitive league.. Need to know asap.. League starts in 3 weeks
  9. D

I have white sox jerseys

I have 7 pinstripe white sox jerseys i also have 14 black alternate white sox jerseys these are authentic jerseys right from majestic/mlb all that needs to be done is to put the numbers on them.. Contact me if interested.. Very reasonable price.. Buy them and i will throw in the...
  10. D

New jersey players needed for spring/summer team

Looking to fill some holes in my lineup and field for spring/summer 2011 season. Must have competitive outlook on the game. Extremely competitive league in essex county.. If interested please reply asap thank you
  11. D

north jersey team looking for players

hey guys. i run a team in north jersey in essex county. we play on tues n thurs starting in april. we won the championship last year but im trimming the fat this year and getting rid of the dead weight. if you are interested please let me know and hopefully we can work something out..
  12. D

For Trade NIW Miken Recoil ASA 34/30

how much u wana sell it for or wat do u wana trade for it.
  13. D

NNJ...what leagues & teams do you play in/with???

yooo e.. hell of a game today!! like i said the salvo is bonkers.. jealous of jersey is gona launch in the blink of an eye!! u wait n see
  14. D

NNJ...what leagues & teams do you play in/with???

West orange- orange elks bloomfield- newark fire/viddiots livingston- toro landscaping