NNJ...what leagues & teams do you play in/with???

EGeorge

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorta new on here. Just trying to get an idea of who everyone is behind these clever screen names...just wondering what leagues and teams everyone plays for. Also makes it easier when we need fill ins.
Myself:
Spring/Summer ball
Weekdays: wayne(grasshopper2), nutley(cafone landscaping), parsippany(class act), cedarknolls/montville(viddiots/newark fire), west orange(some bar idk), bergen count pba league(englewood pd), vital league(w.paterson, totowa, little falls(prime15))
Sundays: doubleA sports(river rats/elite div.), bloomfield(viddiots/newark fire)

Batta3674

Addicted to Softballfans
Spring/Summer ball:
Weekdays: Wayne (NJ Spinal Care) SlowPitch, Double AA Sports Modified (Sharp Electronics)
Sundays: Wanaque Modified (JBJ Electric)
Fall Ball Sunday Double Headers: Pequannock - PQ PBA

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE
Sorta new on here. Just trying to get an idea of who everyone is behind these clever screen names...just wondering what leagues and teams everyone plays for. Also makes it easier when we need fill ins.
Myself:
Spring/Summer ball
Weekdays: wayne(grasshopper2), nutley(cafone landscaping), parsippany(class act), cedarknolls/montville(viddiots/newark fire), west orange(some bar idk), bergen count pba league(englewood pd), vital league(w.paterson, totowa, little falls(prime15))
Sundays: doubleA sports(river rats/elite div.), bloomfield(viddiots/newark fire)

Who cares anymore???

blakcherry329

LOL. Someone's cranky. :D

My leagues are any day except Saturday.

2 Modified leagues.
Park Ridge (any day except Saturday, usually at 9pm)
Jersey City/North Bergen (Sunday afternoon double-headers, clincher)

3 Slow pitch leagues

Hackensack (Bergen A-Flight, Sunday morning double-headers)
Bogota Men's League (Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday-Clincher)
I fill in the Nutley league (Razorbacks, whenever they call) supposed to be ASA, but the pitchers get away with 15' pitches on a regular basis.:(

JGorms41

Addicted to Softballfans
Spring/Summer ball:
Weekdays: Wayne (NJ Spinal Care) SlowPitch, Double AA Sports Modified (Sharp Electronics)
Sundays: Wanaque Modified (JBJ Electric)
Fall Ball Sunday Double Headers: Pequannock - PQ PBA

Batta let me know if you are gonna play in wayne in the fall.....if you need a guy let me know.

Batta3674

Addicted to Softballfans
Batta let me know if you are gonna play in wayne in the fall.....if you need a guy let me know.

I don't know if there is a Wayne Fall league but I'm looking for something close for weeknights in the fall. I'll LYK what I find.

EGeorge

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea...we actually dropped to Lakeside last night @ parish by 2...we were supposed to have a playoff to see who finsihed in 1st but I think Ed oppted to give us 1st and draw VP instead of the Bulldogs

Batta3674

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea...we actually dropped to Lakeside last night @ parish by 2...we were supposed to have a playoff to see who finsihed in 1st but I think Ed oppted to give us 1st and draw VP instead of the Bulldogs
Do you have the bracket breakdown? Who do you play?

55C-Gas

Snipe This!!
Spring/Summer:
Weeknights: Nultey (Razorbacks)
Sundays: Bloomfield (Razorbacks)

Fall: Secaucus (Razorbacks)

Spring/Summer sub, Secaucus for Speakeasy and in Nultey for Kavity Kreaps.

Last edited:

EGeorge

Addicted to Softballfans
55cgas...we play u yet in bloomfield?...viddiots/newark fire...also I'm lookin to rock in seacacusin the fall...hh mentionsed somethign but, haven't heard anything else

55C-Gas

Snipe This!!
55cgas...we play u yet in bloomfield?...viddiots/newark fire...also I'm lookin to rock in seacacusin the fall...hh mentionsed somethign but, haven't heard anything else

Yeah, we played you guys, you won 20-10..

Last edited:

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
League: Summer- palmer, pa (unwanted) bethlehem, pa (mcc)
high bridge, nj (cold springs) fall- readington (msb), palmer (mcc)

tournies with unwanted(pa) and feist (nj) when im available

DJSHAMIS

The Veteran
yooo e.. hell of a game today!! like i said the salvo is bonkers.. jealous of jersey is gona launch in the blink of an eye!! u wait n see