Search results

1. shockfinder

For Sale Louisville Slugger FL1276C55 $110 shipped

I have a LS FL1276C55 12.75" horween leather. Used for a few games. I haven't cleaned it up. It has the adhesive stain in the palm. I've used a LOT of gloves and this is, by far, my favorite. Still stiff and stays open. Many would think it's not yet game ready, but I think it's perfect...
  2. shockfinder

"The Official" I'd buy a Rawlings PRO504-6 thread...

I'm going to say it plays right at 12.5". It's slightly longer than my RV23, but it's just now getting slightly usable.
  3. shockfinder

"The Official" I'd buy a Rawlings PRO504-6 thread...

Once I would have been in for one. Currently, I think I'd pass.
  4. shockfinder

For Sale 7 pairs of pants, 4 jerseys, 1 fleece - $60 for all

C'mon man, you've seen softball players, right?
  5. shockfinder

First time I've ever been called skinny folk...:cool:
  6. shockfinder

SOLD!!!!!! I have 7 pairs of pants...1 Elite, 1 Rawlings, 1 Sports 55, 4 Boombah. They all are 36, 38, XL. Fit is pretty consistent. Most have been cut off at about 33" inseam. One is professionally hemmed at 32". Some have been worn a good bit...some not at all. No major stains that I...
  7. shockfinder

For Sale A2K 1799 Orange Tan and Black

I would say it's game ready but most would say it is still stiff. Looks great and can still be broken in how you like. I used it in a couple games in the OF...May have another game or two on it, but really almost minty. $165 shipped...No trades please.
  8. shockfinder

Wilson 1799

Pro issue is made for use by pros. It's not what you get in the stores. Fairly hard to get one. I've had a pro issue orange and black twice. Super nice. I now game a retail a2k orange tan and black...it's almost as nice as the pro issue. I think it's much nicer than the other 3 a2k versions...
  9. shockfinder

Wilson 1799

I've had 7 different 1799s. A2k is nicer but I wouldn't be bothered by the A2000. I don't like the superskin. The orange tan/black model has the nicest leather IMHO.
  10. shockfinder

GTG Fan81 is gtg

Great deal. Easy to work with. Great communication and shipping.
  11. shockfinder

Rawlings Customs

Here is the Timberglase I had: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1121126&highlight=np12&page=2 I like tan better, too.
  12. shockfinder

Rawlings Customs

Timberglase looks like a dark tan. It's cool but shows scratches really easily. I'll see if I can dig up a pic.
  13. shockfinder

For Trade bat for disc golf disc

Where you at in TN? Your local PIAS would probably deal with you.
  14. shockfinder

Worst Gloves Ever.

I'd like to see pics of that. It's my favorite pattern!
  15. shockfinder

Worst Gloves Ever.

I'm in total agreement on the gmp 55 and the kp92, kind of in agreement on the Vinci limited. Worst glove pattern I've had is the Purcell model Liberty. Like a kp92 with bad leather.
  16. shockfinder

For Trade Rawlings Primo PR1275 Trap

Just trade it for another flat bill...you can catch with those, right? Who cares, you can hit so who needs a glove.