Search results

1. shockfinder

For Sale Louisville Slugger FL1276C55 $110 shipped

I have a LS FL1276C55 12.75" horween leather. Used for a few games. I haven't cleaned it up. It has the adhesive stain in the palm. I've used a LOT of gloves and this is, by far, my favorite. Still stiff and stays open. Many would think it's not yet game ready, but I think it's perfect...
  2. shockfinder

For Sale 7 pairs of pants, 4 jerseys, 1 fleece - $60 for all

SOLD!!!!!! I have 7 pairs of pants...1 Elite, 1 Rawlings, 1 Sports 55, 4 Boombah. They all are 36, 38, XL. Fit is pretty consistent. Most have been cut off at about 33" inseam. One is professionally hemmed at 32". Some have been worn a good bit...some not at all. No major stains that I...
  3. shockfinder

For Sale A2K 1799 Orange Tan and Black

I would say it's game ready but most would say it is still stiff. Looks great and can still be broken in how you like. I used it in a couple games in the OF...May have another game or two on it, but really almost minty. $165 shipped...No trades please.
  4. shockfinder

GTG Fan81 is gtg

Great deal. Easy to work with. Great communication and shipping.
  5. shockfinder

For Sale Morton prorv23 deal of the day

I need to pay for something else I want so this is for sale. Pretty minty. A couple rounds of catch. No oils or conditioners. You're going to need to break this in for the most part. SOLD!!! No trades.
  6. shockfinder

For Sale Morton prorv23

Got this from salamander. He'd played catch a couple times and so have I. These are the only pics I have at the moment, but it hasn't been used since the pic on the floor. This thing loses nothing when compared to my PI. Priced to sell at $175. Lower offers will be ignored. No trades unless you...
  7. shockfinder

LTB 26 or 27 scn2 cnt+

Let me know what you have and what you want for it.
  8. shockfinder

LTB 1799

I think I'm looking for a Wilson 1799. I'd love to find an orange and black 2013 version. Lmk if you have anything.
  9. shockfinder

For Sale Rawlings PRO504-6TL

Ive had this for a few weeks. Love it, but want to sell. Here is the thread I picked it up from: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1288817&highlight=Pro504-6tl Substantially unchanged from when I got it. Still stiff imo. Warmed up within a couple of times and used it for 2...
  10. shockfinder

For Sale Pants - Boombah, Worth, Sports 55

Pants for sale. $25 shipped. Description is from L to R, top to bottom. Forest Green Boombah 38. Black and white braid. Cut to 33 inseam, no hem. Worn for 5 games. No stains. Worth Toxic XL. Gray base, navy and Columbia braid. Cut to 33 inseam, no hem. No stains. Sports 55 38 Long. Gray...
  11. shockfinder

LTB Tyja ringer navy and red in 36 or 38

What the title says. Let me know. Thanks.
  12. shockfinder

LTB Navy pants with red in 36-38

Looking for navy pants with red accents in size 36-38 in good condition. I like them baggy. I'd love to find some fades. Lmk.
  13. shockfinder

Any honest evaluation of NSA ball options?

Our league requires we use the 44/400 NSA ball. I'd like to hear what you think is best. I have read most of the best ball threads, but they seem to be full of reps touting their own brand. So....reps, please don't tell me about your brand. I'd like to hear from actual users with no skin in the...
  14. shockfinder

LTB at&t or t mobile smartphone

I'm looking to pick up an at&t or t mobile smartphone at a good price in good shape. Doesn't have to be awesome, but no junk. Thanks.
  15. shockfinder

For Sale A2K 1799 spring training glove

Wilson A2K 1799 12.75" spring training sample glove (some would say PI). Nicest leather I've ever had on my hand. No oils or conditioners. Played catch with it three times. Needs a lot of wok. Minty for sure. SOLD!!!!!
  16. shockfinder

For Sale NIB 3n2 Momentum turfs size 11

Only tried on the right one and walked around for 30 seconds. Just a little wider and longer than I need. $40 shipped. That's a significant savings of new from the website. SOLD!!!!!
  17. shockfinder

GTG TouchdownJesus is gtg!

Bought a couple jerseys from him. Sipped quickly and as described. Even threw in a hat to surprise me. Very gtg bro in this deal!
  18. shockfinder

GTG Jussstin is gtg!

Here is the deal. He was great to deal with!
  19. shockfinder

For Sale Rawlings HOH PRONP12 12" I web

This was a spring training model from last year. It's timberglase leather which means its supr cool, but shows some marks as seen in pics. Measures just over 12" and is plenty wide and deep. Game ready but still stiff. Stays open on its own. This is a really great glove. Absolutely no trades...
  20. shockfinder

For Sale A2000 K87 kip made in Japan 11.75"

Made in Japan and has kip leather. Broken in, but still needs some forming. $100 shipped. SOLD!!!!!