Search results

1. jeb_daddy69

For Sale/Trade Alpine Car in-dash DVD player $125 obo

I have an Alpine in-dash DVD player. It is an Alpine model number IVA-D300. It comes with everything except the car. The brain, wiring and the little part that allows the unit to operate while driving is included. It worked fine when it was pulled. I would like $100 obo shipped. Price is not...
  2. jeb_daddy69

For Sale Rip-it REAP6

Sold locally I have a 27oz REAP6 for sale. Has less than 50 hits. No dents or anything. Very little wear at all. No idea what they go for. Saw it new for $270ish so how about $100 shipped. Will consider ANY trade. If im off, let me know. Text for pics. (517)677-8130.
  3. jeb_daddy69

For Trade 28oz 2011 Z1000

Looking to trade a 28oz ASA Z1000. Returnable, no reciept. Not looking to sell. Would like a J3a, Mercy, ASA ultra or ASA derby boys. Preferably light (25-27oz). Bat is gone.
  4. jeb_daddy69

For Sale Lots of Eastons

Have a few good sticks to sell. For sale only. All price are OBO. Pics available to text or email. 1. 26oz OG Extended. No webbing that I can see. Some scratches. Stamps in very good shape. Not broken in yet. (SOLD) 2. 26oz OG Extended. No webbing. SLIGHT rattle. I do not believe this...
  5. jeb_daddy69

Coed cancer benefit Sept 15 Marshall MI

Posting this for a friend. His mother-in-law has terminal cancer and we are trying to raise money to help cover her expenses. $150 per team. ASA bats and any .44 core NSA ball. Please call or text Jared (269)317-8418 or Mike (269)589-5779 for more info or to register your team.
  6. jeb_daddy69

GTG newcomer1995 is GTG

Made a bat trade. Everything went smooth and bat was exactly as described. Thanks.
  7. jeb_daddy69

ASA Out of play line

Some background: state tournament. There is no fence or anything marking out of play. Only a stake about 10-12 ft outside of the foul line. Their guy hits a pop up foul and close to the out of play "line". Our guy slides in and makes the catch inside of the line and momentum take him out of...
  8. jeb_daddy69

GTG Bombpop is very GTG

Did a bat trade with Bombpop. Everything went smooth. Dont hesitate to deal with.
  9. jeb_daddy69

For Sale/Trade 27oz ASA Recoil 180

I have a 27oz ASA Recoil 180. Serial #73611266. Has a slight rattle, quite a few scratches from the crappy fields around here and some endcap wear, but nothing major. Very solid and in very good shape. My first choice would be a NIW Salvo and some cash. I will consider other trades. I...
  10. jeb_daddy69

GTG TC_2440 is GTG

Bought an item from TC_2440 and it came as described and very quickly. Dont hesitate to deal with TC_2440.
  11. jeb_daddy69

GTG daddy_ja is very gtg

Did a trade with daddy_ja. Everything went very smooth. Good communication. Don't hesitate to deal with daddy_ja.
  12. jeb_daddy69

For Sale/Trade 26oz OG SCX3 Extended

I have a 26oz OG SCX3 Extended. Has a fair amount of endcap wear. 1 stamp is about 90%, the other maybe 60%. Has some scratches, but structurally sound. No webbing that I can see and a very small rattle. It sounds like a piece of glue, not like a composite sand rattle. Not sure on the number...
  13. jeb_daddy69

GTG prplxd is very gtg

Traded bats with prplxd and everything went very smooth. He shipped quickly and communication was excellent.
  14. jeb_daddy69

For Sale/Trade 27oz OG Freak 2nd Batch

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1033856
  15. jeb_daddy69

Benefit Tournament June 11 Burlington MI

Benefit Tournament June 25th Burlington MI I have a good friend who has been diagnosed with Lymphoma and has been living with the disease for a few months now. We have not been made aware of the families financial troubles until recently. A note was sent home from school, as my daughter and...
  16. jeb_daddy69

For Sale/Trade 27oz OG Freak 2nd Batch

27oz OG Freak 2nd Batch. Ser# 4135251. Bat is in good shape. Has a few cleat marks and some endcap and knob wear, but overall very solid. If you're buying it, you know what you're getting. Selling/trading for a buddy and he wants a NIW Salvo plus cash or $185 shipped to lower 48. NO OTHER...
  17. jeb_daddy69

GTG BONBSAWAY is very GTG

Traded bats with BONBSAWAY and it went very smoothly. Bat was shipped at the soonest possible time and communication was great the entire time. Highly recommended.
  18. jeb_daddy69

GTG JLOSHADES18 is GTG

Sold JLOSHADES18 some balls. Quick payment and good communication.
  19. jeb_daddy69

GTG jtodd is GTG

Another good deal with jtodd. Sold him a bat. Fast payment, good communication.
  20. jeb_daddy69

For Trade 28oz Mayhem M798

I have a 28oz Mayhem M798 (silver and red) in good shape and returnable (no receipt). Not sure on the number of hits. I have put about 150 on her, so I would say probably600-700. No webbing, slight rattle, some bag and ground scratches. The only thing "wrong" with it is a small nick in the...