Search results

1. S

LTB Demarini

i have a 26 bal lawman for sale returnable with receipt 200 obo hmu 540 476 0841 for pic
  2. S

LTB New Stamp USSSA 26 ounce

worth connell sick 454 returnable with receipt 26 balanced low swing count good condition
  3. S

LTB 105 in pp...what you got

worth sick 454 26 bal very good cond low cuts no webbing or rattle .100 shipped ,returnable cant find receipt
  4. S

LTB used ASA number of hits dont matter

got 26 oz f u dawg and fly swatter both are returnable no receipt tho .540-476-0841 for pic thanks
  5. S

LTB ASA bat

asa got fu dawg and fly swatter but the 26 just thought i throw it at ya.if interested hmu 540-476-0841
  6. S

D weekend team in va

yea they are playing great the little local girl is pitching her heart out,jmu very lucky to have her.her dad and a hunting buddy of mine are friends and i knew she was a good volley ball player but she had full ride offer from penn state and some other top ncaa womens volley ball team.ole...
  7. S

D weekend team in va

not sure on the kin thing but ,he has done a great job with those lady diamond dukes .as for players between girl friend issues,work schedule change and not good as there word need couple of players.most of the local players all want to stay local and there Is only e local anymore.if anyone...
  8. S

D weekend team in va

D team looking for couple of players inf or of sorry dont need any c/dh for weekend team.must be willing to play 2x a month maybe 3 x when state and nats come.all you have to do is get to the tourn,everything is taken care of.if interested contact 540-476-0841
  9. S

LTB NR Bats

got a mint mint z4000 dual stamp 28oz 150 shipped
  10. S

LTB Old Metals for clinchers

metal i got couple of worth ests and a tps air inteta hmu 540-476-0841 if interested
  11. S

Pickup player horror stories

in town lmk when you are around we will find something.
  12. S

Pickup player horror stories

one good alot of bad had a leauge team and a weekend team was at the park for leauge nite and BIGGG guy come walking by i mean 6 6 long arm arms with some guns.he stopes watches us play and says can i play,had a 930 game after that one so i said sure we are always short on 930 games,so i put...
  13. S

Price Check mint tm blackouts

thanks for imput
  14. S

Price Check mint tm blackouts

what is going rate on very mint tm blackout.i dont know if it is a remake or not .thanks
  15. S

LTB $136.14 in PayPal Utrip

come on man ,you got some balls saying you got 136 in paypal,and still have a bad deal.tape no tape seller is on hook till buyer receives it.pay the man make it correct.damb what ever happen to being a man a doing the correct thing.
  16. S

For Sale 36 Bat sale married and house bats must go

2 pms sent hmu when you can .thanks
  17. S

GTG bruth is very gtg

deal with anytime vgtg
  18. S

When do you know your done with the game

some thoughts on this situation,please.i had a very good c team 2 yrs ago c is all but dead in the 3 states we played in,so i took some young E players that wanted a chance to play up and made a D team with a few vets mixed in.i put up 10,000 a year for my teams all they have to do is get the...
  19. S

LTB 26 easton st100h

hmu if anyone parting with one .mine came up missing:( .thanks paypal ready
  20. S

LTB Cheap asa only nr bat 27oz

got very good condition freak 98 flat sticker 27oz both asa stamps are in great condition.540-476-0841 for faster responce 115 shipped thanks