Search results

1. jonah35

was it the first or second batch of the extended 2 that was gtg?

Man oh man I miss swinging those scx3
  2. jonah35

For Sale/Trade **SOLD**17’ ASA Easton Baker $35 STYD

Mainly looking to sell and, if I can, in a package deal. Will consider only ASA trades in 28oz. Open to anything really, maybe a corn dog. If we can make a deal before Monday, I should be able to ship Monday morning. OBO but I think they are priced more than fair to begin with. No receipts, the...
  3. jonah35

Worst bat of 2018?

Love my kp23.... didn’t like the dnma one bit. I know people swear by them, but I sucked quite a bit more swinging one of those.
  4. jonah35

For Sale/Trade 150$ 28oz 13' AM

I have someone able to buy it at 150 on Wednesday, If you can give 150 before that, it's yours.
  5. jonah35

For Sale/Trade 150$ 28oz 13' AM

Bought this just a few weeks ago from Tyler Black(A3 rep I believe) on FB 28oz Unknown swings Nothing wrong with it cosmetically, besides normal field wear. I, myself put maybe 100 hits on it all in cages since buying it. I honest wanted to see what the hype was and I really didn't dig it...
  6. jonah35

For Sale/Trade Worth B.B. Legit asa, 454 sick, z2000

A bump for "It's Always Sunny in Phil" You don't need the free bump no adays, but that show is plenty worth it
  7. jonah35

For Sale/Trade Worth EST XL

Anybody know why there isn't ever a 30oz balanced offer, but the only 30oz offer from companies are with an endload? I've always wondered this... sorry don't mean to derail your thread. I get there are less people wanting 30oz bats, but then why are they always endloaded models? Is it just...
  8. jonah35

Flippers

If I take a picture off the internet of bats, then save the picture, then type in my name into the picture how would you know I took the pictures off the internet?
  9. jonah35

Flippers

maybe this time...
  10. jonah35

Price Check 2014 Flipper Aftermath

Except, this wouldn't really be a price check then, actually a, "I want a bidding war disguised as a price check post."
  11. jonah35

Pink ASA bats?

Nothing better, than hearing a batter complain about height, because you know the next one you get from me is going to be even higher. lol
  12. jonah35

More new Eastons

Yikes! Looks like I was in charge of the paint schemes. They are all over the place.
  13. jonah35

For Sale/Trade Some good ones here

that anarchy is temping!
  14. jonah35

This just happened.....

You wonder what the point is of those cages then. Yeah, I could do with out another winter up here that's for sure.
  15. jonah35

This just happened.....

It is by no means hot in there, but it is heated a touch so we don't freeze... in the 60's I'd say. It is unseasonably hot right now in Wisconsin (42 lol) that helps for sure.
  16. jonah35

This just happened.....

Took about 150 swings on mine today, indoor unfortunetly. Crazy how webbed up it is and this is a bit concerning. We swung the ghost, 17 EST, and asa KP23 all side by side. It kept up with both of them just fine, I think I perfer the KP23 feel better, but it hit right with them.
  17. jonah35

For Sale LTS Monsta USA Torch and Demarini CL22 (grey/black/pink)

Good luck with that... you will likely have to ship first here a few times before people will take your word. Do you know a GTG guy on here that's willing to be the middle man?
  18. jonah35

ASA Freak 23

I'm really digging my kp23. I think in part its because I truly enjoy my 17' asa patriot, but didn't love the long barrel feel of the patriot. I thought the bat was pretty much ready to go from the minute I took off the wrapper. It felt incredibly smooth through the zone with not a ton of...
  19. jonah35

2017 Worth Liberty ASA #/1000 clacking

I have two ASA patriots with a ton of hits that make that noise. There is a inner barrel connected to the end cap that you are hearing. The softer that barrel gets the easier it is to hear that