Search results

1. hurkeynuts

Easton 2 piece wobble & click

is there any way to fix a wobble?
  2. hurkeynuts

Banned User Hurkeynuts threads

skid marks bump
  3. hurkeynuts

For Sale/Trade New RULE - NOT ALLOWED to Buy/Sell/Trade NIW/NOW/USED Exclusive Bats

so it's ok for a mod to have a dupe account but not someone else? double standard here. more horse****.
  4. hurkeynuts

For Sale/Trade New RULE - NOT ALLOWED to Buy/Sell/Trade NIW/NOW/USED Exclusive Bats

wrong. the price was covered. didn't think people would be able to see the retailers name. and then i posted the picture with everything covered except the model # of the bat.
  5. hurkeynuts

i'm not going to support a site with ******* mods. there are two off the top of my head. not you, but i'm sure they both know who i am talking about. i've been here almost a year but i generally spend around 3,000$ each summer buying new bats and selling them as used bats to, just to see if i...
  6. hurkeynuts

yepp, that's why i'll never buy another bat from the sbf store again. keep up the good work.
  7. hurkeynuts

these are all sold...........
  8. hurkeynuts

punishment because i can't trade any of my exclusive bats, and i have many. complete horse****.
  9. hurkeynuts

ok, so 140 gift is not a bad price then.
  10. hurkeynuts

this used bat rule is complete bull****. i've been on this site for less than a year and spent at least 2,000 at the sbf store. obviously not the most but definitely not the least. bought 2 demarini fse, 2 demarini .12, 1 combatant, 1 tps z-1000, 2 stadiums, 3 cartels. why should i be punished...
  11. hurkeynuts

i agree. used bats. no matter what they are should be allowed to be sold and traded.
  12. hurkeynuts

dumbest thing ever. forum to help board bros out but we can't because sbf never made money from it.
  13. hurkeynuts

GTG Hit it and quit is g2g

traded bats with Hit it and quit. good communication and bat was shipped swiftly. wouldn't hesitate to deal with. Hit it and quit is definitely g2g.
  14. hurkeynuts

bump ttt.......
  15. hurkeynuts

bump ttt.......
  16. hurkeynuts

i already bought a 28oz stadium so i have no reason to trade now. i will just keep it if i don't get at 215$ out of it.
  17. hurkeynuts

miken sucks.
  18. hurkeynuts

bump ttt......
  19. hurkeynuts

bump.........
  20. hurkeynuts

bump ttt.....