Search results

1. gift

GTG snikdaluap

Good communication and quick shipping. bro is GTG!
  2. gift

LTB LTB/LTTF PS3 Scuf controller

As title says, looking for a ps3 scuf controller. Need paddles on the back mapped to X and O. Colors don't matter. Willing to buy, trade a 27BA OG AV or some combo of that. PM me for quickest response.
  3. gift

Baseball keeper question...

I was just recently offered this trade and I'm on the fence: I give: Jose Altuve, Bryce Harper I receive: Jaime Garcia, Jose Reyes and Nolan Arendendo (Rockies Prospect) I don't have a great team, so it would be an upgrade all around. I"m not sure if I want to pull this, but I feel...
  4. gift

LTTF Beat Up Utrip Bat

Need a beat up utrip bat, old/new stamp doesn't matter... I've got a beaten up 27oz OG AV as trade bait. PM is key...
  5. gift

For Sale 27oz SCX3

No idea how many hits, not OG Owner, no receipt and is returnable x2. I can't see webbing, but there is some paint wear and a handful of scratches. There is a little "chip" in the third picture, but it's been like that since I bought it and doesn't effect performance. I'm sure there are...
  6. gift

GTG sungus77

Sungus77 is good to go! Quick payment and great communication!
  7. gift

For Sale/Trade Cf3

Looking to sell trade my 34/26 CF3. CF3 has about 2-300 swings on it I would estimate. Not OG owner, no receipt. There are associated bag/ground scratches and ball smudges to go with the bat. There is no webbing that I can tell. If I'm off on price, LMK. Price: $215 or Trade desire: 27oz...
  8. gift

LTTF 27oz Swagger

Trade Bait: 34/26 CF3 PM me!
  9. gift

For Trade OG AV + Cash for your ASA Z1K

Looking to trade my beat up 27BA OG AV + Cash for an ASA 27oz Z1K balanced or endloaded. Pics are here... http://forums.softballfans.com/showpost.php?p=15732762&postcount=1 PM is key!
  10. gift

LTTF 27oz ASA Z1K

Looking to trade for a balanced or endloaded 27oz ASA Z1K... Will trade a 27BA OG AV + Cash http://forums.softballfans.com/showpost.php?p=15732762&postcount=1 PM is key!
  11. gift

Price Check 27ba og av

Morning Combatants, Looking to get a price check on my OG AV. I'm not the OG owner and I don't know how many hits are on the bat. If I would guess, I'd say somewhere between a ton and a metric buttload. It has no webbing, rattles, cracks, but extensive paint damage. It's not patent pending...
  12. gift

LTB Diamond iX3 Black Backpack

The better condition the better..PM me with cost/pics, etc Thanks
  13. gift

ASA Swatting a ball over the fence

Alright, here's the situation that happened during a game I was watching last weekend. It was a coed game and the male batter hit a ball deep towards LF. The LF'er was against the fence and lunged for the ball in the air that was clearly still in the park. In the process of doing such, ball...
  14. gift

GTG T-Bone is GTG

Bought a CF3 off this board bro and it was as described and better! Great communication and quick shipper. Don't hesitate!
  15. gift

For Sale Evo Ax LE

Looking to sell this 28oz Evo Ax LE. Has, I'd guess, 3-400 hits, though I'm not 100% positive. Has no webbing, cracks, or rattles. Endcap is good and has the usual associated bag/ground scratches. PM is key... Looking for $100. Sold for 90
  16. gift

Price Check 28oz Evo Ax LE

So, what can I get for this? Has about (guessing) 3-400 hits with the associated ground/bag scratches. No webbing, cracks or rattles from what I can tell. Thanks!
  17. gift

Looking for a specific bat tape...

Anyone know where I can find the grip from this bat? Wife wants another one or two cause her OG grips are breaking down. If anyone has it, I'll pay for 'em. Thanks!
  18. gift

GTG ballbasics

ballbasics is gtg. Bought a ASA VX2 from him. Shipped quick and as described.
  19. gift

For Sale/Trade 27oz Recoil 180

Previous owner claimed 2-300 hits, I put ~100 hits on it. During some point in my ownership, a few chips have been put into it. The worst is in picture #5. A little of the inside is coming out, but I've swung it since I noticed it and it doesn't affect performance or have gotten worse. Stamps...
  20. gift

Price Check 27oz Recoil 180

Was wondering what the value on the bat below is. I'm not looking to turn a profit on previous owner either. Previous owner claimed 2-300 hits and I put another ~100 or so on it. At some point in time, I put a few chips in it, which is demonstrated in the pictures. I am concerned about picture...