Search results

1. swiftkick27030

For Sale New Balance Minimus men's size 11

New Balance Minimus road, only worn 2 times. Out of the 2 times I got a spot on them and decided not to wear them anymore, prefer darker shoes. Great shoes asking $50 shipped obo.
  2. swiftkick27030

For Sale Women's Coach tote

used women's authentic Coach tote. my wife use to carry it, now it's just taking up space. Looking to get $35 shipped
  3. swiftkick27030

For Sale Nike 10 inch baseball glove

Like new Nike 10 inch baseball glove. Looking to get $16 shipped
  4. swiftkick27030

For Sale New Trump Rock classic m softballs

I have 5 new Trump Rock classic m softballs. $32 obo shipped
  5. swiftkick27030

For Sale borderlands 2 xbox 360

borderlands 2, like new and barely played. $25 shipped obo
  6. swiftkick27030

For Sale Citizen Eco Drive Chronograph watch

Citizen Eco Drive. Good shape, barely worn. fine scratches, flash enhances them. $60 shipped. tired of seeing it sit around
  7. swiftkick27030

For Sale Cellucor C4 pre workout , creatine, smart shake, on bag and samples

30 servings of c4. 500 grams of creatine. Sample. Smart shake shake shaker and bag. All items are new. $40 shipped.
  8. swiftkick27030

For Sale Cellucor C4 pre workout , smart shake, on bag and samples

For sale Cellucor C4 pwo 30 servings, smart shake shaker, optimum nutritionbag, and samples. All is new. $40 shipped
  9. swiftkick27030

For Sale Citizen Eco Drive Chronograph and Fossil Black watches

I have a Citizen Eco Drive and a Fossil Black with black leather band. Both are like new, the fossil just needs a battery. Looking to get $100 shipped obo for the citizen only. . May consider trades on jordans size 11
  10. swiftkick27030

For Sale Gym Bag, Gym Sack, and Smart Shake shaker

I have a new Tiger Fitness Gym bag with plenty of space, a new bodybuilding.com/ ON bag, and a new bodybuilding.com/ Smart Shake Shaker bottle. The on bag also has a headphone hole. All are new, asking $40 obo shipped
  11. swiftkick27030

For Sale Reebok Zig Tech Blue White and Silver

Blue white and silver Reebok Zig Tech sz 11. Like new, have barely been worn. Asking $35 shipped obo
  12. swiftkick27030

LTB nike romaleos

LTB some Nike Romaleos olympic style weightlifting shoes. i normally wear a sz 11 shoe. if you have a pair for a good deal, hit me up
  13. swiftkick27030

For Sale Black Fossil watch with Black leather band

Nice Fossil Black watch with black leather band. Watch is in great shape, too nice for me to wear. Only problem is the battery is dead. $40 shipped
  14. swiftkick27030

LTB Vibram fingers that + sz 11

ltb some vibram 5 fingers that equal size 11. hit me up if you have some. thanks.
  15. swiftkick27030

LTB XXl Nike,jordan, under armour shirts

looking to buy some xxl nike, jordan, under armour, or similar styles of xxl shirts for good deals. pm me if you have any. thanks
  16. swiftkick27030

For Sale iphone 3gs 8gb at&t brand new

I have a new iPhone 3gs 8gb at&t for sale. $130 as gift or add fees shipped
  17. swiftkick27030

LTB lifting equipment

Ltb some versa grips, squatting shoes, etc. If you have any just pm me, thanks
  18. swiftkick27030

For Sale anyone interested in Redsox/yankees tickets?

A lady i work with has 2 tickets for the redsox/yankees game. The info she gave me on them was Field box 23, 3rd row behind dugout seats 3 and 4. She is wanting $800 for both, and that would need to be after fees, shipping, and insurance. If any interest message me.
  19. swiftkick27030

LTB ltb a laptop

Looking to buy a laptop for a good deal. Need hdmi out. Hit me up if you got one, thanks.
  20. swiftkick27030

For Sale allen iverson nike all star jersey

Worn but nice Allen iverson all star jersey, Nike XL. $45 shipped.