Search results

1. mak2782

ISO Wegman SP15BWA (ASA) 27

May consider a 28 oz also. PM or post here if you have one. thank you!
  2. mak2782

For Sale Mizuno GCP 51 LHT

Nice Mizuno GCP 51 up for sale only, no trades at this time. $65 shipped F&F or add fees. I use UPS ground. Will send tracking immediately. Actual model number is GCP 51XBX I believe it was a limited edition because of the rare color (blonde/walnut). 12.75" glove. Glove is in very good...
  3. mak2782

For Sale Recoil Maxload 28 oz

Up for sale, my recoil Maxload asa 28 oz. with about 6-700 cuts on it. ASA stamps still partially visible. See pictures. No rattles, no major cracks a few small paint chips and scratching visible in pics. This thing is a tank, just dont swing the heavy bats as often anymore. Gotta...
  4. mak2782

Another SCN8 or SSR4?

Have been in a torrid and long love affair with the SCN8. Had three of em over the years and just love the way the ball flies off the barrel. Seems like when the weather seems to cool below 75 or so they seem to get even hotter. Anyhow, mines starting to show some age, I would normally get...
  5. mak2782

For Sale 28 oz SCN 8 Synergy Flex

Great shape scn8, synergy flex probably 5-600 hits. Not been used and abused. Not a team bat. I dont let others use it. No alterations or any damages to bat other than superficial scratching visible in pics. $150 OBO UPS to your door (lower 48)
  6. mak2782

GTG Hickory33 is GTG

Hickory33 is good to go. Sent out my paypal for a boombah beast bag and he had it shipped with tracking immediately. Will do biz with again! thanks!
  7. mak2782

LTB Boombah Beast Bag

Not really concerned with the color, just needs to be relatively new or in really good shape. Can send paypal.
  8. mak2782

For Sale/Trade Easton SCN8 28 oz

Up for sale Easton SNC8 28 oz. Bat has 400 or so cuts on it, not even broken in yet. Swing weight is very balanced and I am more of an endload guy. Bat is in great shape as you can tell by pics. ASA stamps very visible. Will sell for $200 shipped obo. Also will entertain trades for other...
  9. mak2782

Miken Decoy

Anyone else have one of these? Great bat. Used one last night and really liked the way it felt and it was impressed with the pop. Seems like they're had to find. Whats the consensus on this stick?
  10. mak2782

GTG Bigleaguechew

Bigleaguechew is GTG, bought a recoil from him, as described. Shipped very quickly THANKS!
  11. mak2782

LTB ASA Freak FX 700 28 oz endloaded

Really would like to find a slightly used FX 700 asa, endload/maxload only. 28 oz. Let me know what you have. Feel free to pm.
  12. mak2782

For Sale/Trade 28 oz Freak Plus Great Condition

Hate to sell this one but our league doesn't allow it anymore, it just sits in the bag unused. Bat is 28 oz, no rattles, no issues whatsoever, bat has probably 350 swings on it. Bat is just heating up. Will trade and add cash for 454 filthy asa, fx700 asa, prefer 28 oz. $135 paypal -...
  13. mak2782

ASA bat similar to Freak, besides F98

I know, newb question but I have tried to search for this question and found no answers. I have an Original Miken Freak for when I played Utrip and now play exclusively asa. Need to get another bat and want one that has similar swing characteristics to the freak I have as I love the way it...
  14. mak2782

LTB Easton SCN8 28 oz

Good shape stick with no rattles. Anyone got one>? Will pay fair price. Have paypal......