Search results

1. DoddSquad13

Gardner Kansas

www.kansassoftball.net you'll have a better shot on that site. good luck!
  2. DoddSquad13

pants with Lime green?

Rpn Try this: http://www.roverplusnine.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=softball&Product_Code=RBL-FB119&Category_Code=green-softball-pants
  3. DoddSquad13

GTG mikenu is GTG!

Sold two OG Easton's to him. Great communication. Fast payment. Would definitely deal with again!
  4. DoddSquad13

For Sale (4) 27oz. OG's (3) CNT+'s (1) FLEX for SALE!!!

Bump One last time through. Got 2 sold...got 2 left. Anyone interested?
  5. DoddSquad13

2 bats sold!!! Thanks, Mike!!! Bats will be on their way tomorrow. ;)
  6. DoddSquad13

Hey Fellas, I need to sell some bats in a HURRY! Would like to sell at least 2, but all 4 are ready to move for the right price. From the top down: Bat #1: OG 27oz. Easton CNT+ SCN2 This bat is super clean. No webbing. No rattles. Hardly any endcap wear. Does have some bag...
  7. DoddSquad13

KC Storm Uni's from R+9

Pics Posted ^^^YES THEY ARE^^^ Pics are Posted! :D
  8. DoddSquad13

KC Storm Uni's from R+9

***update*** Uni's are IN. Entire order arrived on 12/24/11. Merry Christmas to US!!! That's right! 9 Days from order to delivery!!! Outstanding!!!!!!!:eek: It's been a busy Christmas and New Year's, so I hadn't had time to update, but I will post pics tonight. Here they are...
  9. DoddSquad13

KC Storm Uni's from R+9

^^^True this^^^ Anyone looking for a "logo" guy...Ed is awesome to work with. ;)
  10. DoddSquad13

KC Storm Uni's from R+9

Here are our mock-ups from Rover Plus Nine. Patrick and those guys have been AWESOME to work with so far! Uni's were ordered on 12/15. I will update with pics when the actual uni's arrive. You can also see the progression of the logo and suggestions on this thread...
  11. DoddSquad13

KC Storm Mock-Ups, thoughts?!?

Here are our submitted uni's... Again, Rover Plus Nine is doing the work. Here are our final mock-ups that have been approved and were ordered on 12/15. Final pics will be uploaded when received. Thanks to everyone that provided suggestions.
  12. DoddSquad13

My new HOTNESS!!!

Just arrived yesterday...picked it up from John (Longball 28)...it's the PC2443. I think it looks SWEET! Can't wait to break it in! Thanks again, John!!:D
  13. DoddSquad13

Whats the best easton utrip bat??

^^^what he said^^^
  14. DoddSquad13

What will the "it" ball be for NSA in 2012??

Available? If that's the case, I'd be interested in ordering a sample pack. When will these be available on your website? They aren't at this time. (as far as I can tell) Thanks, Jay
  15. DoddSquad13

Okay, you've peeked my curiosity...:rolleyes:...send me a pm. As you can see from my above post, I can't use any multi-layer. So whatcha got for me??:D
  16. DoddSquad13

Correct, but I've heard two different things about the ban, too. I was told that it's up to your league/tourney director to decide what you can/can't use for regular tournaments. But, all multi-layer balls are excluded from any Regional, State, National, or World play. Our area director has...
  17. DoddSquad13

With all the multi-levels going away, what will everyone be hitting in 2012??
  18. DoddSquad13

That is correct! Here's the latest mock-up with suggested changes:
  19. DoddSquad13

Evening Bump Evening bump...ttt...
  20. DoddSquad13

KC Royals... I agree with this. The orginal design had that element, but found out our sponsor HATES anything to do with the Royals!?! So, we had to scratch that. Thanks for the input, though! :)