Search results

1. nixonride1

Mizzy GMP's

Been gone for a while, just checking how the market is looking on selling minty GMP's? I have a LHT yellow GMP7 and a minty partially broken in LHT brown GMP700 that I may part with...looking for some input.
  2. nixonride1

Youth BP or Track Jackets

Who here can do an order of 30-40 custom sub dye, long sleve BP style or Track Jackets four our Youth teams. We are looking to see if we can get them in the next 4 weeks. If this is something you can accomplish please PM me. Thanks
  3. nixonride1

LTB Rht gmp55bk

I am looking for a new, if not minty, GMP55BK RHT...please let me know what you have
  4. nixonride1

LHT leather...need a PC

I have the following gloves I am looking to put up for sale...been out of the game for a little bit so I would like a price check from some of u in the know. All are in great condition...never seen the field...mostly mallet work and some couch catch. 1st up is a GMP7 Next is a GMP700...
  5. nixonride1

A little Demarini BP session

We had 7 guys from our team out for a little BP today since it was nice and sunny for once...snapped a couple pics of our bats.
  6. nixonride1

For Sale/Trade 28oz OG Stadium

I have a teamates OG Stadium up for sale or trade for new stamp Demarini UTrip bats. I will get a scale weight tonight, the sticker has fallen off, but it is a 28oz. It has an unknown number of hits and more pics are available upon request. Bat has some webbing and typical ground wear Asking...
  7. nixonride1

Fu U....to compete with CL22

Thought I would post this up to compete with the 2014 CL22 thread....
  8. nixonride1

LTB Demarini VX2U New Stamp

Looking for 27 oz VX2U...new or old paint is fine just has to have new stamp...NR also fine...lmk
  9. nixonride1

Price Check 27oz Aftermath

Looking for a price check...got in a local trade but don't play ASA...returnable with 5 cuts on it...will post pics when I get home.
  10. nixonride1

For Sale/Trade Gmp55r lht

This was converted to a trap for me by Fred...broken in TIP...not fully broken in but could use in a game IMHO...looking to get $150 GTYG or trade for a 27 or 28 oz CL22... The trap web was dyed to match and it is close but not perfect...glove also has one coat of I believe Mizzy strong oil.
  11. nixonride1

Demarini Canada

Anyone experienced sending a bat back to Demarini Canada...I got a VX2U from an authorized dealer in the states...it broke...called to send it back and they said that they don't usually return bats that were purchased in the US...wanted to get the new VX2U back...said they would check with their...
  12. nixonride1

Price check: LHT GMP55R Trap

This was converted to a trap for me by Fred...still have OG web as well...broken in TIP...not gulley broken in but could use in a game IMHO...looking to see what you guys think its worth. The trap web was dyed to match and it is close but not perfect...glove also has one coat of I believe...
  13. nixonride1

My new MIJ Mizzy

Here is my latest addition MIJ W-18058...crest hide supreme elite leather...I will post up some thoughts a little later.
  14. nixonride1

Uh oh! MIJ

Well I broke down and picked up a MIJ Mizzy and all I can say is wow...makes my GMP's feel like GCC's...this thing is a beauty! And smells unbelievable! Some initial thoughts: Feel: Compared to my other GMP's this thing is stiff stiff...the leather is Northern European Kip but unlike the...
  15. nixonride1

For Sale/Trade 28oz NR J3U and stadium 2

I have a NIW NR Stadium.1 and a 20 hit J3U...looking to get $140 for the stadium and $130 for the J3 gtyd Will trade 2 for 1 for a 27 or 28oz Cartel 2 returnable with receipt or a 27oz 2014 Helmer
  16. nixonride1

Price Check 28oz J3 and S.1

I have a NIW NR stadium2 and a NR J3U with about 20 cuts, both 28oz...what are they going for now days? I can post up pics tonight
  17. nixonride1

For Sale 2010 Jordan 11 cool grey size 10.5

NIB Cool Grey 11's size 10.5...never been worn outside...tried I inside and they are to big. No creases as seen in pics. Sale price is $325 GTYD
  18. nixonride1

For Sale 27.5 blackout

Bat has maybe around 150-200 cuts...probably less. SOLD for $115
  19. nixonride1

Price Check 27 oz mutant

My buddy is looking to sell his bat...no weight sticker but is a 27 that scales at 27.34 with tape grip...about 100 cuts...no webbing or rattle. Returnable no receipt.
  20. nixonride1

For Sale/Trade 27oz Flipper...Minty

I have a 20 hit max flipper...27oz returnable no receipt. Just traded for it but play no ASA. Looking for $170 gifted or add fees...also look at new stamp U-trip sticks in 27oz. I took the D sticker off the taper that is in the pic...it also has a taped grip I can send more pics upon...