Search results

1. D

For Sale/Trade demarini F3, 28oz

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=17616122#post17616122 PM works best
  2. D

For Sale/Trade SSR2 30oz

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=17616122#post17616122 PM works best
  3. D

For Sale/Trade a bit of this, a bit of that

Worth Blue PST, xpst5, 27oz, not OG owner, got it off the boards and havent swung it. GONE Easton SSR2, 30oz, maybe 700 hits on it. not OG owner, got it in a local deal, drops bombs. $110 Easton SCN17BH, 26oz with new stamp, not OG owner, local deal as well, has 2 little pebble...
  4. D

LTTF 100W, ST100 or 100H

I am looking for either: 27oz 100W 26oz , 27oz ST100 26oz 100H all hopefully returnable, good shape. number of swings doesnt really matter, i would almost say the more the better...obv all stock would be willing to trade some version of: 26oz scn17bh, new stamp, not even 200 hits...
  5. D

LTB OG salvo 28oz

buddy of mine is looking for a 28oz OG salvo.... rec. is a big PLUS, but not a deal breaker..... good shape.... have PP ready please PM me!!! GOT ONE>.....ALL SET!
  6. D

For Sale Blue pst

I have a BLUE PST 28oz that I am looking to sell for $130/obo/gifted. Not the original owner/got it off a GTG board member. PM me with any questions
  7. D

For Sale/Trade scn17bh and scn19

UPDATE: Blackout is added for trade, too. I have 3 bats that I am looking to trade. Would prefer to package them for a st100 27oz, or 100H 26oz, returnable w/rec if possible, and i will add $ on my end too in the right deal scn17bh, 26oz, new stamp, less than 200 hits on it--only...
  8. D

LTTF xpst5,BLUE PST, and mizuno techfire line

looking for a 27oz blue pst, xpst5, as well as 26 or 27oz mizuno fury's, classic, rage and crush (bonzai aluminum) and willing to trade or buy them. have for trade: balanced blackout-27oz scn19-27oz scn17bh-26oz all new stamped, all less than 200 hits, eastons are returnable please...
  9. D

LTTF St100

looking to trade for a st100, 27oz, good shape-preferably w/rec...... willing to trade 2 of: scn19, 27oz, new stamp not even 150 hits, returnable w/out rec scn17bh, 26oz, new stamp less than 200 hits, returnable w/out rec balanced blackout (not TM), 27oz, no more than 200 hits. I...
  10. D

compare to a SSR2

quick question... I love the way I am swinging my broken in ssr2, 30oz. Which bat out of the B1, B2, L1, L2 line would be the most similar? I believe the ssr2 is a balanced 13.5, so my guess is the B2, but I wanted to make sure. and what weight might you guys suggest? I typically swing 26/27...
  11. D

For Trade MAY98 for blackout

BAT IS GONE 27oz OGMAY98, made in USA , broken in w/ASA stamps clear, bought of a GTG board bro a while back, but not swinging it enough to justify keeping it.... looking for a B/Y 26.5 blackout, TM blackout 26/27 or 26/27 balanced blackout....willing to add $$$
  12. D

GTG Red-Eye

I know a couple of you have had your own troubles with Red-Eye, but I wanted to take a moment and let you know that I bought hats from Steve, and he kept me completely in the loop through email about when they were being shipped (the very next day), and that it only took that long because he had...
  13. D

LTB Worth Hot Dot 52-275 NSA stamped softballs

our league just switched to these this year, and I am looking to see whats out there available.
  14. D

For Trade OGMAY98 for DB275

have a broken in OGMAY98, 27 oz with asa stamps clearly visible....looking for a 275 either 26oz or 27oz, rec. is a plus pics in post 4 will add a little cash, too
  15. D

buddy moving to Denver

hey folks... i have a buddy who plays OF who is moving out to Denver for work July 1st, and is looking to get onto a softball team. please let me know if anyone is looking, or knows where he can go to join a team.
  16. D

For Trade OG MAY 98 for Z2K, blackout, izzy or combat 275

I have a well broken in OGMAY98, 27 oz, that I got off a gtg board member here a while back, just dont really swing it right now. ASA stamps are clean, has endcap wear. looking to trade it for a 26oz Z2k-utrip with good QC#, new izzy 26oz or 26oz Combat 275 ---returnable with valid rec., in...
  17. D

LTTF 100w

I am looking for a 100W in either 26oz or 27oz, doesnt have to be new by any means, but in GOOD shape/stock---and have the following bats for trade: 27oz SCN19, maybe 100 swings on it, very good condition 26oz SCN17BH, probably 200-250 swings on it, little webbing, really starting to open...
  18. D

LTB single wall only

hey folks, trying to help my soon to be father in law get a couple of single wall bats for his team that just joined an old timers league around here. they dont have much money to spend, but do need 2 decent bats. please PM me and let me know what you have---much appreciated Dave
  19. D

Albany, NY area softball?

hey guys.... so my buddy just had to move out to Albany for work, and is thinking about getting into softball out there.... i told him I would see what was available out there... any help is greatly appreciated. -dave
  20. D

For Trade OG psycho

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1235627