Search results

1. CHROME DOME

LTB 12.5 Fastpitch glove

Looking for new or slightly used 12.5 fp glove for the kid. I,m a Rawlings guy but open for something new. Prefer a closed back as the 14 year old has a pretty skinny hand. Thanks in advance.
  2. CHROME DOME

LTB 2012 Easton FP11SY9 33-24

The kid cracked hers...loves the bat would like to find another one. LMK if u got one!!
  3. CHROME DOME

In need of quotes for hats...

I am looking for a light gray hat with a royal blue bill/button with the Trenton Thunder Logo. It's the one with the cloud throwing a lightening bolt. Only change to the logo is we would like the lightening bolt to be neon green. Looking for price quotes to take to the dads (moms too) of the...
  4. CHROME DOME

GTG enigma_will12

GREAT price & FAST shipping...one of the GTG guys!!!
  5. CHROME DOME

Demarini Rep in NE Ohio

Daughters fp team is looking to raffle off a bat as a fund raiser...NOT looking for a" free" bat but hope to get a better deal than "retail". Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!!
  6. CHROME DOME

12.5 Fastpitch

Looking for a 12.5 fastpitch glove for the kid. Kinda partial to Rawlings. Let me hear your recomendations. Thanks!!
  7. CHROME DOME

LTB SKLZ micro pitching macj=hine balls

Got a pretty sweet deal on the machine with 12 balls, would like another 12...any tips????
  8. CHROME DOME

NSA Bat List

Does NSA have its own fastpitch approved bat list or do they use someone elses??
  9. CHROME DOME

For Sale 2012 Xeno (Black)

NIW warranty return...$225.00 to the lower 48. Little dirt on the white grip.
  10. CHROME DOME

2012 Xeno (black one)

For Sale, 2012 NIW warrenty return Xeno...32/22 Asking $225.00 delivered to the lower 48. Slight discoloration/dirt on white grip.
  11. CHROME DOME

Where are the Bash pix's???

Almost 10 pm and no pix's....depressing!!!!
  12. CHROME DOME

GTG flewellen1

Bat arrived today, cleaner than the pix's showed. Great deal SUPPER fast shipping add another name to the good guy list!!!
  13. CHROME DOME

GTG flewellen1

FAST shipper...sent paypal and within an hour had delivery conformation...SWEET!!!
  14. CHROME DOME

GTG OneZero

FAST shipper, great deal, goods better than advertised!!!!
  15. CHROME DOME

ASA ASA fastpitch ???

Girls fastpitch, as a hit batter do u HAVE to take first base or do u have the option to hit??? Obviously the smart play is take the base BUT do u have too??
  16. CHROME DOME

Holloway

Need a price on 1 Holloway affliction pullover xxl....any help????
  17. CHROME DOME

cf3......for real or not???

Just picked one up used off the bay for the kid, will it live up to the hype????
  18. CHROME DOME

GTG speed123 is the MAN

Juan is the man...GREAT deal on a pair of Rovers PLUS he shipped them VERY fast!! Dont hesitate to deal with Juan....I know I will deal agian!!! CHROME DOME
  19. CHROME DOME

Looking 4

Easton ssr1b, 31/21...used is ok as long as not abused. Would consider 30/20 if price is right. LMK what ur daughters have out grown!!!!!
  20. CHROME DOME

GTG rockandroller44

FAST deal with the 'roller. shipped when he said and arrived in perfect condition!!!!! THANKS for shipping hat in a box and NOT an envelope like others I have bought!!!! Good guy Good price will not hesitate to purchase agian!!!!!