Search results

1. NightHawk-24

LTB 26 or 27oz Easton sp12sv100

Looking to buy a 26 or 27oz Easton sp12sv100.... Please send a PM...Thanks!
  2. NightHawk-24

LTB 34/27 OG Plague (+) XR-17

LTB a 34/27 OG Plague (+) XR-17 - NIW to Good condition. Please PM pics and offers..Thank you
  3. NightHawk-24

LTB NIW COMbats

I am looking to buy NIW * COMbat Avarice - 26oz * COMbat Avarice 98 - 26oz * COMbat Pure - 26oz Please Inbox me with prices.... Thank you!
  4. NightHawk-24

A Moment of Silence...

A moment of silence please for a fallen warrior........ Over 6000 hits...May she R.I.P.
  5. NightHawk-24

ASA Bat Question

This came up the other night and I was wondering the correct answer... Can a umpire call batter out for using a illegal bat without the other team bringing it to his attention?
  6. NightHawk-24

LTB OGAV 26-28 Bal

LTB 26, 27, or 28oz Bal Combat AV NIW-200 hits. PM me with a price Thank you!
  7. NightHawk-24

Need Players for Saturday Night (Aug 13th)

Looking for 1 possibly 2 females for a all-night tournament in Chicago suburbs on Saturday night into Sunday morning Aug 13th-14th. Thanks! Inbox me please...
  8. NightHawk-24

For Sale 28oz Miken MV-3

SOLD a 28oz Miken MV-3 Balanced - $125 Shipped Returnable no rec. About 100 hits maybe a few less...Some scratches from the gravel field we play on.... and some ball marks. May trade for COMbat only 26/27 oz
  9. NightHawk-24

Good Luck!

Good luck tonight and this weekend for the Windy City Budlight NIT in Joliet, IL Team COMbat!! Hope to get out there and watch Saturday! http://www.usssa.com/sports/Bracket.asp?Type=Winners&Tournament=706328
  10. NightHawk-24

Connell 2010 vs 2011

Any opinions on which bat you like better and why? 2010 vs 2011 Connell - Orange vs White Thanks!
  11. NightHawk-24

Sighzzzz

Got about 50-60 swings on my Combatant...1st time at the plate tonight, line a single to right center...drop the bat commin out of the box..hear it land with that rubberband/banjo sound..umpire looks at the bat taps it softly in the dirt and all I hear is that terrible sound :( I see no...
  12. NightHawk-24

LTB 26oz Filthy

LTB or TF 26oz Filthy Willin to trade: RI Easton Synergy (10-15 hits) < 100 Hits MV-3 - 28oz 50 hit ASA 2011 Z1000
  13. NightHawk-24

COMBAT, COMbat, COMbat...

*Sighzzz* Why do you have to be so good!? Weather was finally nice enough to hit some BP here in Chicago... So we got in some swings and a lil scrimmage! The minute I walk in the dugout..."Wheres the COMbat?? :eek: Told them I left the AV home to rest...its fire and gamer only...I get...
  14. NightHawk-24

For Sale WSE Ressy #652/800

For Sale: WSE Ressy Titan 27oz --- $240 Shipped --- SOLD * NIW * W/ Receipt * PP (Gift) * Sorry No Trades
  15. NightHawk-24

And the winner is...

I have asked a few times and cannot seem to get a answer either way... Not sure if anyone has had a chance to hit all of the new bats...any help is appreciated. ASA : 454 vs May98(2011) NSA/Utrip: 454 vs XL Thanks
  16. NightHawk-24

GTG NightHawk-24 GTG List

My GTG List :D JDuley --- Great person to deal with! bartodell --- Always delivers as expected --- Great communication (COMbatant jerseys) Da Lead Moose33 --- Very quick and great communication (Jersey design/mock-ups) Fishstick5 --- Great delivery (jersey) kseaney --- Great communication...
  17. NightHawk-24

Chicago Combatants?

Is there someone running a Combatants team in the Chicago area, or a interest in starting one?
  18. NightHawk-24

Voltage Question

Did they have a reissue on the red voltage?? I was at a store the other day and they had 3 of them in the store on clearance...
  19. NightHawk-24

'11 Ressy Titan vs Titan Reload

I wanna eventually get one of these 2 bats..Which one do you all prefer??
  20. NightHawk-24

Jerseys/Uniforms

I seen alotta bat collections..I was interested in seeing everyones Jerseys and/or uniforms that they wear in tournaments/Leagues....