Search results

Softball.com:

1. byronk

For Sale Ping irons

I have a set of Ping i5 irons 4-PW. They're red dot with Ping TT regular flex shafts and like new Sharpro Tour Velvet grips. Irons are in very good shape only dings are on the 8 and W (pictured) but doesnt effect play, matching serial numbers. I also have a Nickent Arc 60* lob wedge in excellent...
  2. byronk

GTG Wupang

Wupang is definatley good to go. Great guy to deal with and super fast shipping.
  3. byronk

GTG ccantrell25

Sold him a bat. Payment was made soon as bat was recieved.
  4. byronk

For Sale Mv-3

MV-3 27oz balanced WR with 2-300 swings. Bat is in great condition with no rattle, webbing or end cap wear. Has only minor scratches. No trades only looking to sell. $115 shipped.
  5. byronk

Price Check Mv-3

I have an MV-3 27oz balanced. Its a WR with 2-300 swings on it in excellent condition. How much can I expect to get for it?
  6. byronk

For Sale/Trade Wakeboard/Bindings

Really looking to sell but would consider trade for bat, prefer 26 or 27 oz Miken but open to offers. Ronix Covenant 150. Only made it into my rack once but never in the water has a really small scar on one of the rails but hardley noticable. Im only wakesurfing these days so not gonna use...
  7. byronk

Mike Returns

So I shipped an MV-1 back to Miken on Tuesday (priority mail) and called to check on it this morning. To my surprise they had allready shipped my new MV-3 yesterday FedEx. All I can say is WOW what great service. I was actually just calling cause I wasnt sure if the bat was even cracked or not...
  8. byronk

GTG Bagz

Bought a bat from Bagz. Great to deal with and excellent communiction. Could only hope other deals will go this smoothly. Thanks!!!