Search results

1. H

riotact is GTG

Glove delerived fast and as stated ... thanks man!
  2. H

Hommus GTG

Good working with ... this kids a champ!
  3. H

smithdm82 - perfect transaction!

What more can be said ... he came through in flying colours, best deal I have ever had!
  4. H

How Long To Canada

It's All Good Not even going to post a name or anything because he's a stand up guy and doesn't need anything negative said about him. He's doing the right thing and that's the bottom line. Thanks SikStik and others for helping out or offering to help out.
  5. H

How Long To Canada

Bat If he got it sent back ... I can get it sent to a US address now if need be. I just want to talk with the guy and see what's up.
  6. H

How Long To Canada

Still Waiting 8 weeks and counting ... no word from the other party either. Seems he hasn't been on since before the new year. Getting a little annoyed at this point.
  7. H

How Long To Canada

6 weeks and counting Will give it some more time I supposed based on the feedback. Pm'd the other party involved but have never got a response. I know he doesn't get on here much but I see he was on last week.
  8. H

How Long To Canada

For real? I consider myself to be extremly paiten (sp) in these matters but 6 weeks? Hey you're the man ... if that's what it takes that's what it takes. Not like I can swing it right now :D I'll wait until the new year and see what happens. Thanks!
  9. H

How Long To Canada

How long should I wait on a stick getting to Canada before bringing out information on the board? It's been over 4 weeks now. Let me know what you think!
  10. H

Just checkin on 4PITCHWALK

Canada Ordered a bat from 4pitch ... made it to the border in a couple of days then customs took a week to get it out. Bat still made it here in a couple of weeks. Just relax it will get there.
  11. H

Borderline Sports?

Cambridge Send me a PM with the info you have on this guy. I live in Kitchener (about a 10 minute drive away). I'll track him down.