How Long To Canada

Hommus

Addicted to Softballfans
How long should I wait on a stick getting to Canada before bringing out information on the board? It's been over 4 weeks now.

Let me know what you think!

Hommus

Addicted to Softballfans
For real? I consider myself to be extremly paiten (sp) in these matters but 6 weeks? Hey you're the man ... if that's what it takes that's what it takes. Not like I can swing it right now :D

I'll wait until the new year and see what happens.

Thanks!

sikstik

OG DDC
it depends how it was shipped i've sent them and arrived in 2 weeks also shipped and it took 6 weeks

Fish24

Addicted to Softballfans
I have recieved packages form the states that took 4 days and then others that have taken close to 8 weeks ....All depends on the boarder

DawgFan

I have a guy waiting on one right now, I sent it 4-7 day, but it has been like 2weeks. I think he is starting to get worried and I now am also.

Ben

goodtimez

Addicted to Softballfans
Keep in contact with the guy that shipped it. Get the tracking number and you can see when it was shipped.

number32

Addicted to Softballfans
hey man i waited 8-9 weeks...... a month from the states at this time of year isn't so bad....

tlby13

Addicted to Softballfans
I've received bats in less than a week from Texas, but lately I've had one that took 5 weeks and still waiting on 2 that are at the 3+ mark. Normal for Christmas time. Be patient.

Hommus

Addicted to Softballfans
6 weeks and counting

Will give it some more time I supposed based on the feedback. Pm'd the other party involved but have never got a response. I know he doesn't get on here much but I see he was on last week.

Hommus

Addicted to Softballfans
Still Waiting

8 weeks and counting ... no word from the other party either. Seems he hasn't been on since before the new year.

Getting a little annoyed at this point.

Icatchn

CustomUserTitle Goes Here
not getting a response from the other party I would be worried.... you should have bat by now

4PITCHWALK

I sent

Four packages during Christmas to Canada.

I got 3 out of the four back stamped

NOT CONFORMING across my Customs slip.

Two of the packages were Batting Gloves, that cost me $14 each to ship. Rather then reship them, I just refunded their money because it was going to cost me another $14 each to reship them

The other was a bat that I reshipped

When I spoke to the post office, they are cracking down on the GIFT aspect of transactions

Hommus

Addicted to Softballfans
Bat

If he got it sent back ... I can get it sent to a US address now if need be. I just want to talk with the guy and see what's up.

Hommus

Addicted to Softballfans
It's All Good

Not even going to post a name or anything because he's a stand up guy and doesn't need anything negative said about him. He's doing the right thing and that's the bottom line.

Thanks SikStik and others for helping out or offering to help out.