Search results

1. sacto73

For Sale Miken Freak 52 25oz ASA

I have a 2014 dual stamp True one. Same condition.
  2. sacto73

Anyone looking to play in Las Vegas Worlds 4/29

We had a couple guys drop for this weekend. Anyone in LV or around looking to play. We need a cpl OF but can move guys around so where ever will work. If interested please leave your info or better yet Text me 9165296728. We're a mens E team Good squad from Nor Cal.
  3. sacto73

Sac area team looking for players for 2017

Anybody looking to play this Saturday in Sac. Rusch park NSA. I'm looking to throw a team together. If so please leave your info and position. I'll hit you up. thx
  4. sacto73

I have one. Text me for pics 9165296728 Ed

I have one. Text me for pics 9165296728 Ed
  5. sacto73

LTB cluggy 2014 26 oz

I have one
  6. sacto73

LTB Miken or worth

My local PIAS had all three of these. Asa mayhem 98 freak 98 or maxload 250 Asa recoil. If you have one locally check it out.
  7. sacto73

LTB 26oz, Utrip, new stamp, balanced...what you got?

26oz Miken Triad3 for the fallen. Lizard skin grip. Very good condition $100 shipped
  8. sacto73

LTB 27oz ASA cluggy

I have a 26oz
  9. sacto73

Sacramento area team looking for players for 2017

New team in the Sac area looking to fill some positions. We play a couple tournys a month, or at least one. We have a core group of guys and need to fill in some holes. We're a good group of guys. Always have fun, play hard and leave it on the field. We need a solid SS or 5man. Pitcher, and a...
  10. sacto73

Sac area team looking for players for 2017

New team in the Sac area looking to fill some positions. We play a couple tournys a month, or at least one. We have a core group of guys and need to fill in some holes. We're a good group of guys. Always have fun, play hard and leave it on the field. We need a solid SS or 5man. Pitcher, and a...
  11. sacto73

For Sale Rockford Fosgate powered 10" sub and kit.

Hahaha! I tried! Oh well...try your local swap meet! Or Ramate! LOL
  12. sacto73

For Trade Usa Torch

15' True one and Cluggy Org/wht both for the Torch. Will pay your shipping. Both in great shape.
  13. sacto73

LTTF FREAK 52 or Torch

I'm looking for a 26 oz Freak 52 good condition. I have a 15' True one good condition, and a Cluggy also good condition. Both around 200 hits, not being used and just sitting in my closet. Both have Lizard skin grips. I'm looking to trade and can do a 2-1 deal if it's in newer condition. Also...
  14. sacto73

I have a 26oz Triad 4tf if interested?

I have a 26oz Triad 4tf if interested?
  15. sacto73

For Trade 26oz Monsta DNA 3500

I got a 15' True One and an ASA CLUGGY (orange/white) for a 2-1 deal?
  16. sacto73

need a cpl guys 5/7 in Davis

We need a 3B and SS in Davis this weekend. NSA it's out of pocket $25 but were a cool team gonna bbq and have a good time. Can also take an OF and move a guy if needed. If interested hit me up 9165296728 thx
  17. sacto73

looking for a middle infielder

Hi we're looking for a SS or 5 man this year. Good glove and plays at the position regularly/full time. We have a guy that can play both and need to fill either one. Prefer someone in the Sacramento area, or have no issues traveling to Sac area most of the tournys. We are a sponsored team, he...
  18. sacto73

Looking for a middle infielder

Hi we're looking for a SS or 5 man this year. Good glove and plays at the position regularly/full time. We have a guy that can play both and need to fill either one. Prefer someone in the Sacramento area, or have no issues traveling to Sac area most of the tournys. We are a sponsored team, he...