Search results

1. MrNixter

Quick Local price check

Got a local guy trying to sell a nice J2U and OG Stadium, 150 for both. Both 28 oz. What you guys think?
  2. MrNixter

For Trade 26oz Returnable J3U

11.5-12+/-" Rawlings. Open to ideas within the size I'm looking for. LMK fellas. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1336109
  3. MrNixter

For Trade 26oz Returnable J3U

Not sure how many hits. No cracks, rattles, endcap separation. Returnable, no receipt. Looking to get a 26oz Stadium 2 or 2.1, NR is fine. Other new stamp DeMarini's are welcome as well. Maybe a Rawlings HOH in 11.5-12" Cash can be added to even a deal. (Both sides included) PM me...
  4. MrNixter

TX Say What You Want No Sniveling Thread

Herp Derp.
  5. MrNixter

Broken in gamer thread?

I was looking for it. My gamer was a vacuum tonight and it made me think of that thread. This is my gamer for IF.
  6. MrNixter

For Sale/Trade 28oz 2nd batch Juggy

SOLD for $105...........Shipped and insured via UPS, if I can't get the trade I'm hoping for. Will also consider 27oz trades.
  7. MrNixter

Hey Vintage Rawlings guru's

I just picked this up for my old man through a really good board bro that helped me with a CL Deal. (Thanks again FroJoe) Basically, what kind of leather, era that it was made, etc. Does it mean anything that the Trap-EZE is upside down on a glove this old? Also, I noticed that the trap...
  8. MrNixter

Fenton MO guys, can I get a lil help?

I found a glove on Craigslist that I want to get for my father to restore. The owner wants nothing to do with shipping the glove to me here in Houston. I am reaching out to see if a good board bro will help me get it for him. I will gladly pay for the glove and shipping. Whom ever decides...
  9. MrNixter

For Sale/Trade 26oz 2nd Batch Juggy

Bat sold locally for 100 Returnable, no receipt. Unknown number of hits. Has the classic Juggy rattle. Got this from Regal17 a few months ago, maybe put 50 swings on it since I got it. He mentioned some webbing, I haven't been able to see it but wanted to mention it. Looking for a 27oz Utrip...
  10. MrNixter

GTG fightin fish is GTG

Good guy, deal went great.
  11. MrNixter

GTG sjonesy8

Great communication throughout our whole deal, very good guy here.
  12. MrNixter

Barrel went middle

13. MrNixter

GTG rain is GTG

Sold a Mizuno 1B Mitt, good communication, fast payment. GTG guy to deal with.
  14. MrNixter

GTG SoCal#4 Is VERY GTG

Smooth transaction, great communication, very GTG guy here.
  15. MrNixter

LTB 27-28oz Stadium 2

I have PP ready, let me know what you have, NR is ok, if its used, please send pics. Thanks.
  16. MrNixter

For Sale/Trade 30oz 2B Juggy & 34/26 CF4 Black

BOTH BATS ARE SOLD I would like to trade one for a 27-28oz Stadium 2, NR are ok and sell the other or do a 2 for 1 deal. 30oz Juggy-NR, no webbing/rattles, no grip, not sure on hits, has scratches, little endcap wear, tight endcap. 29.3 oz on the scale with 1 layer of tape and knob cuff. 100...
  17. MrNixter

For Sale 34/26 CF4 Black

SOLD http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1246983
  18. MrNixter

Old Rawlings glove question

I picked this thing up almost a year ago from mas, done my first relace on it and its my gamer. My question is, about how old is this thing and possibly what kind of of leather was used. Thanks for the info fellas. -Nick
  19. MrNixter

Price Check 27oz ASA Recoil Maxload

Here is a link to the first price check I had done for it, it looks exactly the same except 5 more hits as I dont swing this thing at all. Looking to make more room in my bag for another Juggy. Thanks again in advance fellas. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1054995
  20. MrNixter

Price Check 28.5 OG JH Mutant

I'm gonna guess at 2,000 + hits, telescoped and repaired and holding up just fine. Looking to sell locally, not sure what to ask. Thanks fellas...