Search results

1. Blaxima-2

LTS SCX3 Extended

RIsking the Hijack, but it seems OP is not responding. I've got a very nice 27oz for sale. Feel free to message me
  2. Blaxima-2

Price check... Mint Condition Black OPS Roller

Interested... drop me a message
  3. Blaxima-2

LTB Easton Synergys (Flex, Extended & Plus) 26oz - 27oz

I've got a 27oz SCX3 that is on fire.
  4. Blaxima-2

For Sale Easton Extended SCX3's

Sure do! I'll PM
  5. Blaxima-2

The 28oz is also sold. Just have the 27oz w/ red grip remaining. Someone snatch ol' girl up.
  6. Blaxima-2

All PMs responded to. Also, for anyone interested, I will always give 1st in line a reasonable 12-24 hours to respond before moving onto the "next in line" Someone needs to show some interest in the 28. It was spitting fire before switching to the.52 core ball.
  7. Blaxima-2

So Shipping error sent me the new 2016 Flipper, help

Awesome, I've got the receipt.
  8. Blaxima-2

So Shipping error sent me the new 2016 Flipper, help

Can you provide some details or oversight on this? I got my flipper dropped off at the diamond on Wednesday. A teammate opened it and discarded the card. I was concerned i was SOL but this sounds like it may be an option for me
  9. Blaxima-2

J3A, flex, extended, DNA...now the Freak dst?

ha, I was hoping the DST would be serviceable for fall ball considering my Extendeds and Flex are banned
  10. Blaxima-2

BUMP!!!! Prices dropped..... Want to get these bats sold and shipped going to get crazy soon and wont be able to guarnatee i can get them in the mail next day... Will entertain trades of black ops roller bag
  11. Blaxima-2

The 27oz w/ OG black grip is sold to Bruth. Talk about solid communications and quick response and payment!!!!!! Pennding deal on the other 27oz. Who wants that 28.... make offers prices are OBO but kinda firm
  12. Blaxima-2

Guys, I really appreciate the feedback. I'm still mourning the loss of my beloved bats. These have seen me through ups and downs mainly my weight and I just threw a price on them to be in accordance with the rules. I've dropped all prices by $50 and prepared to ship at no additional expense...
  13. Blaxima-2

I am Selling (3) easton Extended's. There is 1 28oz (Gray Grip) $115obo and 2 - 27oz Red Grip $115obo and OG Grip $OLD. These prices are shipped and willing to listen to offers and trades!
  14. Blaxima-2

LTB OG extended 27

Still looking? I've got OG Eastons that I'm willing to move.
  15. Blaxima-2

LTB Looking for a 28oz OG Flex or Extended

Still looking? I have a 28oz SCX3 Extended that still is able to squeak past compression tests and a 27oz SCN3 Flex that is mint which I could let go. Message me!!!
  16. Blaxima-2

LTB ORIGINAL EXTENDED SCX3 26 or 27 oz

I have (2) 27 oz Extended With a saddened heart I can let these go. I have a 27oz with original grip and almost no field wear and a 27oz gammer that has normal wear for a well maintained 11 year old bat. Both will pass any compression tests. PM me and let me know what pictures you want and...
  17. Blaxima-2

Price Check Minty Freak 98 Bubble Sticker

I have a 28oz F-98 bubble sticker that im looking to sell. Less than 200 hits. It is only showing normal bag wear on the knob and still wearing the original grip.
  18. Blaxima-2

LTB Miken freak 98

you've got mail!
  19. Blaxima-2

LTB Miken freak plus and super freak

I've got a 27oz Freak + in almost new condition <200 hits. Original Grip etc... this thing is minty barely has any bag wear. Bought partway through a season and banned the following.
  20. Blaxima-2

Easton B4.0 SP14B4 Reviews

1 round BP and a couple guys swining it during games. Prob has less than 25 cuts. I hate the sound, but love the feel. Was really hoping it would feel more like my OG Flex but the comments about it swinging like Extended are spot on. Im not playing enough ball anymore to have it make a...