Search results

1. Blaxima-2

For Sale Easton Extended SCX3's

I am Selling (3) easton Extended's. There is 1 28oz (Gray Grip) $115obo and 2 - 27oz Red Grip $115obo and OG Grip $OLD. These prices are shipped and willing to listen to offers and trades!
  2. Blaxima-2

Price Check Minty Freak 98 Bubble Sticker

I have a 28oz F-98 bubble sticker that im looking to sell. Less than 200 hits. It is only showing normal bag wear on the knob and still wearing the original grip.
  3. Blaxima-2

For Sale White 16gb iPhone4 (Verizon)

This thing is minty. Looking to get $200 shipped. Was unable to take any good pictures but will supply a video of the phone if you would like. Please inbox me for any additional details.
  4. Blaxima-2

Price Check F98 - OG Freak + - 484 Maniac

Hey SBF, I think im over Miken and ready to move some sticks. Can I get aprox values on the following. Can add pics tonight. 250-350 Hit Freak 98 - >200 Hit Freak + - 400-600 Hit Maniac 484 - Pics to follow. I appreciate your input.
  5. Blaxima-2

LTB Double wide safety 1st base

As the title states I'm hoping to pick up a usedornreasonbly priced new white/orange safety base. Please LMk what ya got
  6. Blaxima-2

For Sale Easton SCN5

As the title states I'm looking to move my 28oz SCN5. This bat is in excellent condition. Most of the wear is bag wear. To be honest, this bat is mint for all practical purposes, but that term is thrown around too much on these boards. I just can't hit the (2) piece. My loss is your gain...