Search results

1. brentb31

GTG rotonten30

GTG fast payment good communication
  2. brentb31

Keeper question

We get to keep 22/30 players. I'm in year 2 of a massive take over re-build. Pretty set on top 1-19 it's the last 3 I'm debating on keeping. Those that are cut are back in the player pool for the draft. Cut date is Feb. 1 Keepers: F. Freeman A. Simmons C. Crawford W. Myers A. Jackson...
  3. brentb31

ASA Ball thrown out of play

Please clarify the following for me. I'm not sure it was called correct. Batter hits ball to LC and makes an aggressive round of 1B. LCF throws behind runner to try to make put out. His throw travels out of play over the fence. Umpire awards BR 3B. His reasoning was he had already...
  4. brentb31

For Sale/Trade 2012 z1k ussa

I have a 2-300 hit 2012 27oz Z1K EL I am looking to unload. Bat is returnable, no receipt there is a small paint chip by end cap from field use. Would prefer to trade for pitchers mask plus cash or other bat. But would sell for 150. PM me offers.
  5. brentb31

LTB Pitcher's mask

LTB or LTTF adult pitcher mask
  6. brentb31

NSA Batter leaves field

Here is the situation: Runner on first 1 out. NSA Batter hits fly ball to LF. When batter sees this he proceeds to act disgusted and head towards the dugout. He enters the dugout. LF loses the ball in the lights and drops the ball. We throw to second and blue calls BR1 out on the...
  7. brentb31

GTG bigmike

bigmike is gtg traded bats and shipped fine and great communication
  8. brentb31

Who to draft

I'm drafting 8th in a 12 team H2H and Roto combined draft. Those in front of me have listed their picks as follows: 1-Cabrera 2-Verlander 3-Pujols 4-Braun 5-Kemp 6-Tulo 7-Prince or A Gonzalez I'm torn between Cano, Votto, and Ellsbury. I'm leaning towards Cano due to lack of quality...
  9. brentb31

GTG fmtz26 is GTG

Bought a bat off fmtz26. Bat arrived as described. Would deal with again.
  10. brentb31

GTG Ferrari1

Ferrari1 is GTG. Great communication, fast payment, don't hesitate to do business with.
  11. brentb31

ASA Dead ball

Runners on 1st and 2nd, our pitcher is struggling. He walks a the batter to load them up. He feels like he's being squeezed and in a mini-meltdown slaps at the ball when catcher throws it back. Ball rolls to dugout and a sub touches the ball while it's still in the field of play. Umpire...
  12. brentb31

GTG chazerous

Chazerous is GTG, good comm and super fast shipping.
  13. brentb31

GTG EvilE

EvilE is very gtg, shipped the bat our fast and had great communication. Would deal with again.
  14. brentb31

GTG lvnoonan is gtg

Bought a Freak off lvnoonan. Fast shipping and good communication. Would deal with again.
  15. brentb31

GTG freak98guy

freak98guy is GTG, bought bat and shipped next day. Great communication, would deal with again.
  16. brentb31

GTG jjonesy89

jjonesy89 is definately GTG. Great communication, and super quick payment. Will definatley deal with again.
  17. brentb31

For Sale 27oz ASA 454

I have a 27oz 250 hit balanced ASA 454 with receipt. Looking to get 225. Thanks.
  18. brentb31

GTG Vmi97

VMI97 is GTG. Bought a dozen BP balls from him, came as described. Super fast shipping and great communication. Will do business with him again.
  19. brentb31

GTG chaotic

chaotic is gtg, bought a bat off me and paid right away. Def would do business with again.
  20. brentb31

GTG KraigP26

KraigP26 is GTG. Bought a Toxic off me, great communication and super fast payment. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.