Search results

1. briggze

For Sale 38xLong Boombah Venom Pants-gray w dark green/orange

you looking for anything inparticular for trade? bat bag, pants , jerseys?
  2. briggze

Osama Bin Laden Double Tap Shirt

We used to say in the service.....one shot one kill! That might work for ya too
  3. briggze

Best fat burner?

OEP= weightloss
  4. briggze

GTG GTG NYYanks120

GTG Bro right here. Great jerseys!!!
  5. briggze

For Sale ASST Hats for Sale Flex-Fits(ALL)

any miken all black cant see can i get a pic please. thanks
  6. briggze

Best bat option for $200

Dc psycho imo 189.99 on this site smokes the ball!!!
  7. briggze

Switching from ASA to Utrip, bat help

Imo i would go with the dc pyscho. you can pick up here for 189. i have played utrip for many years and always used an og freak ( which is now diamond cracked half way around), i picked up a dc and this bat is hot. takes about 200 to break it in pretty good. have a great sweet spot but a heavy...
  8. briggze

For Trade OGTZ for OG Mizuno...

bat is not warped at all. i just think out of focus the mizuno paint is coming off here and there but the red paint is underneath. buddy who runs team and owns bat says hast around 600 hits. this bat still hits well and hits lazers and has good pop.
  9. briggze

For Trade OGTZ for OG Mizuno...

i have a fury as well album on my page with pics of fury. lmk
  10. briggze

looking for help single wall aluminum best bat

hey thanks everyone for the info. i guess they used the evil ball last year but people complained so they went back to the super blue dot.
  11. briggze

i was also thinking about the demer f4 but i havent heard much about them.
  12. briggze

the toxic is pretty mint nothing wrong with end no chips or nothing. but we will have to wait and see
  13. briggze

LTB LTB or LTTF Quite a LOT of HIGH END BATS...

looking to trade a white og worth toxic 26 oz for a asa anderson nanotek 26 or 27oz. thanks
  14. briggze

thanks bro. thats basically what i told him as well. hes leaning towards the nanotek. i mentioned the miken fusion but who knows its there first aluminum. take the anderson cuz thats all they make. hes looking to trade his og worth toxic for one. do you think thats a fair trade. a used for...
  15. briggze

For Sale NIW 27oz Nanotek SPA (ASA)

got a worth toxic og 26oz no receipt returnable
  16. briggze

sorry not single wall only. any aluminum bat can be used
  17. briggze

my buddy just texted me and needs some help. he is playing in a single wall aluminum league. the handle can be composite, using super blue dots. need help on a great bat to use. any help would be great.
  18. briggze

OxyElite Pro

bigc2007 have you heard of powerful made by usp labs. its a testo booster for the old guys like me ( 40) i took this along with oep and lost 28lbs in 90 days. the only draw back was when my cycle was up with these and i was coming off i started to get dizzy/lightheaded kinda like symptoms...
  19. briggze

How many of you hit for avg???

i have always heard that if you cant hit over .500 in softball you shouldnt play. everyone should be able to hit .500. and i tend to agree with that statement.
  20. briggze

400 foot bombs

rhound50, im sorry. i didnt know this was comprehension 101. so i see that since you joined a little over a year before me, you spend alot more time on here than most of the peeps on here and you post alot more than others makes people a noob? whatever. i thought the point of this thread was...