Search results

1. mubanker99

6ft 400lbs vs 6ft 175lbs!

These tires are at the gym. We have 3 of these big guys and one smaller thicker one that's 250 lbs. I flip the smaller one 80 times, and this big one only 30 times. It's a good overall workout! I'll have to work on that ATG and wider stance and grip tonight.
  2. mubanker99

6ft 400lbs vs 6ft 175lbs!

Just a little training video we took yesterday. Give this a try!
  3. mubanker99

Where did all the bat reviews go?

I was looking for this earlier today as well. Click on the Archive button, it's the big Zipper one!?! They should have just separated them by Pre-ABI and Post-ABI!
  4. mubanker99

Awesome Hitting Trick!

5. mubanker99

Slowpitch Softball Trick Shots

when you get unlimited bats for free you can do that I suppose
  6. mubanker99

Slowpitch Softball Trick Shots

Team DeMarini's Chris Larson vs Kevin Filby playing a game of H.O.R.S.E. at the Rose Bowl.
  7. mubanker99

Long Haul Bombers 2011 Stadium Power Tour Finals

Yeah, too bad I didn't know about it till it was too late!
  8. mubanker99

Long Haul Bombers 2011 Stadium Power Tour Finals

These guys just murder the ball! For anyone wanting to critique their swing or asking for advice, just watch what they do and takes notes:cool: Hopefully they come to Busch Stadium a little more often. Go Cards!
  9. mubanker99

4 outs in less than 30 seconds!

All NATUR AL my friend:cool: Nothing like old skool fun in the campus gym and blastin' some frat boyz in Dodgeball. I did accidentally wing one right at this dude's face, bout snapped his neck! LOL
  10. mubanker99

big bat bag

Yeah, I heard a lot of good things about the Famous Bag. Problem is that they are always back ordered! I once heard/read that there is a discount on them on from someone on here(only $79)? If so, pm me. I would like to pick one up myself!
  11. mubanker99

After reviewing the video, it only took me 14 seconds actually:cool: I caught the first out at 7 seconds, 4th out was at 21 seconds!
  12. mubanker99

Yeah, I thought it was clever!
  13. mubanker99

Playing a little 40 on 40 indoor Dodgeball at the Columbia College gym with some frats and sororities during the off season since our softball season is over here. We used to have a Dodgeball league that we played in here a few years back, but the city no longer offers it...something about the...
  14. mubanker99

Kid hits homer during an intentional walk

thanks bro! I'm sneaking on at work!
  15. mubanker99

The kid is just a beast...
  16. mubanker99

didn't pay attention to that before they they sure did break out the "You Dropped a bomb on me!"
  17. mubanker99

thought this was funny, had to share!
  18. mubanker99

what is YOUR best bat?

My gamer is my SCN3, however my SCN5 is on fire too!
  19. mubanker99

I am now a believer

I picked up a mask this past year and haven't used it much other than BP just trying to get used to it. This year I plan on using it every game!
  20. mubanker99

Cardinals World Series Block Party on MU Campus

I will be tailgating in the CG-17 lot on campus at the corner of Rollins and Maryland ave, right across from the Kappa Delta Sorority and the Tiger Waterfall Statue. Stop by bro I got the hook up, we have all you can eat burgers, hotdogs, brats, and drinks...BYOB tho.