Search results

1. mubanker99

6ft 400lbs vs 6ft 175lbs!

Just a little training video we took yesterday. Give this a try!
  2. mubanker99

Awesome Hitting Trick!

3. mubanker99

Slowpitch Softball Trick Shots

Team DeMarini's Chris Larson vs Kevin Filby playing a game of H.O.R.S.E. at the Rose Bowl.
  4. mubanker99

Long Haul Bombers 2011 Stadium Power Tour Finals

These guys just murder the ball! For anyone wanting to critique their swing or asking for advice, just watch what they do and takes notes:cool: Hopefully they come to Busch Stadium a little more often. Go Cards!
  5. mubanker99

4 outs in less than 30 seconds!

Playing a little 40 on 40 indoor Dodgeball at the Columbia College gym with some frats and sororities during the off season since our softball season is over here. We used to have a Dodgeball league that we played in here a few years back, but the city no longer offers it...something about the...
  6. mubanker99

Kid hits homer during an intentional walk

thought this was funny, had to share!
  7. mubanker99

In Tha FACE!!!

A friend of mine was out playing softball, first time I saw her out playing. She had been getting on base every at bat, so I decided to get one of her at bats on video, this is what happened...
  8. mubanker99

Best Bat info compilation sticky! Prices/Reviews etc.

Everyone is always asking, what bat is the best, how much should I pay for a bat, need help choosing a bat, etc, we see it every day multiple times a day. If you post this question, you are likely to get a little hazing from the group. Here is a compilation of the links spread throughout the SBF...
  9. mubanker99

Best Deal$ on Bats in general! Sticky?

I always see threads about guys talking about the good deals they have made on bats, whether on SBF, Play It Again Sports(PIAS), Craigslist, or ebay then the thread gets closed, especially the Craigslist ones? We see people complaining about prices on "egay/eghey" and bad deals posted on...
  10. mubanker99

Our league just stated this!

Our league just started this! They just started keeping track of stats online for us all to view. Before you could just go online and look to see what the record of the team was, but never how many points were scored each game for each team, and which team won or lost. The team I manage is...
  11. mubanker99

Pitchers (mask or no mask?)

I pitch and don't wear any gear yet, but the thought has crossed my mind a time or two when shots come back up the middle! I guess I have been holding back from getting mask cause I've never put one on and not sure how it would affect me being able to see/field a ball? I've seen some nice masks...
  12. mubanker99

Middle's open!

13. mubanker99

Thinking about trading my Freak98 for a post-abi bat, any suggestions?

I have plenty of great pre-abi bats and my Freak98 doesn't really get used as much now. Eventually the pre-abi bats will be banned so I am looking to get a post-abi bat and start thinning out my pre-abi collection so when they do get banned I am not sitting on a couple thousand dollars worth of...