Search results

1. britthh12

LTB Looking to pick up a couple replica jerseys

Who has the best hookup on nfl nike jersys and mlb jerseys?
  2. britthh12

LTB TPX Pro Flare

Im looking to buy a TPX Pro Flare. 12.75" or 13.00" Full trap please. Pm me or text 865-414-8513 or email [email protected]
  3. britthh12

LTB 27 oz L1

Looking for a returnable easton L1 27 oz.
  4. britthh12

Tpx pro flare softball edition?

Has anyone else heard anything about louisville slugger comming out with a pro flare softball edition? Im needing a new glove this coming year and was interested in checking out this line. If this question has been asked i apoligize i tried to use the search but didnt find anything. thanks.
  5. britthh12

For Sale pants for sale

I have a pair of boombah Navy base with orange side. 36x33 $20 shipped. Wore about 10 times i have a pair of tyja black base yellow stripes 38xL $20.00 shipped. Only wore 2 times.
  6. britthh12

For Sale pants for sale

I have a pair of boombah Navy base with orange side. 36x33 $20 shipped. Wore about 10 times i have a pair of tyja black base yellow stripes 38xL $20.00 shipped. Only wore 2 times.
  7. britthh12

demarini hats

I would love to find some demarini hats with the lime green D. Especially in seattle seahawk colors. Does anyone have any for sale or know where I could find some?
  8. britthh12

Price Check 27oz og one

Was thinking about picking up a 27 oz og dem the one here locally. I was just curious what this bat is worth. It has about 50 swings on it and is in mint condition. Thanks for the help in advance.
  9. britthh12

tanel rage bat bag

Is there any reps or do anybody know the cheapest place to buy these? and if you do have one how do you like it?
  10. britthh12

GTG Jperr77

Very g2g. Sent bat out same day as purchased, Exactly as described. I will not hesitate when doing business with him again!:D
  11. britthh12

LTB Demarini Evo Ax

My buddy is looking for a 26oz og demarini evo ax. Let me know what you got.
  12. britthh12

For Sale/Trade lg ally

i have a lg ally by verizon for sale. great phone. i just got a different one. $40 bucks obo. SOLD
  13. britthh12

LTB 27 oz stadium, or 27 oz cartel

has to be 27 oz. just pm me please. and thanks. i also have eastons or worths for trade if interested.
  14. britthh12

LTB oakley flak jacket xlj lenses

Im trying to find some oakley xlj lenses to fit the flak jackets. I would prefer new ones but i would be interested in used ones if anyone has any. thx.
  15. britthh12

price check on the one asa

my friend is trying to sell me a dem the one asa version. its a 27 oz and returnable. has about 200 swings on it and looks very clean. any input would be great. thanks.
  16. britthh12

batting gloves?

I always use the mizuno techfire's. i was just thinking about trying some different gloves, and was wondering what you guys think is the best?
  17. britthh12

GTG rj brown, utallvol, grinder

JPERR77,rj_brown77, utallvol, Grinder . are all easy to deal with and are very g2g!
  18. britthh12

GTG popfly is very G2G.

This is my first deal with a softballfans member. He is actually a local guy that drove out to the field and met me. easy to deal with. i will deal with him again. thanks popfly.