Search results

1. Benny775

St. Patty's day Subs buy in?

Anybody want to do something this year?
  2. Benny775

What is the for Real "Hottest DeMarini Ever"?

My vote is the Cartel.
  3. Benny775

Teams needed for Utrip, April 20th in Salem Oregon!!!

We need to get a few more E teams signed up!!! http://oregonusssa.com/msg-board.html/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=138&sid=5b553a28aa3b9e1f199d11f0bc7ab357
  4. Benny775

Somebody should do a St. Patty's Jersey Buy in!!!

If somebody wanted to do this, and if the design was Kewl, I'd totally buy one!!! Just a thought. Help an Irish Guy out. It'd be cool to have an awesome St. Patty's day Jersey to wear for St. Patty's day.
  5. Benny775

Uniform Prices (getting ready for next season).

Just need some Ballpark Figures on how much, per player, I need to raise for new uniforms for our Tourny Team for next season. Hats (flex fits), Pants, Jerseys (full sub dye). Thanks!!!
  6. Benny775

For Sale Nokona 1st base Mitt Kangaroo Leather SBM-100-K

$135 Basically new, Played catch with it Twice, Not even close to being Broken in. Sold Pending Payment [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  7. Benny775

For Sale 28oz 2012 White Steel NIW WR $75

28oz warranty return 2012 white steel. New and in wrapper. $75. [/IMG]
  8. Benny775

Glove Knots

Just found this video on Youtube. Kinda crappy quality, but seems to work!!!
  9. Benny775

Noob's Guide to Top of the line Fielding gloves?

Can somebody make something up and sticky it here? I am fascinated with all this talk of high end gloves and Pro Gloves, but I'm a noob to all this, and am Completely lost.
  10. Benny775

using Lexol to clean a glove.

So, I bought an Orange Spray bottle of Lexol to clean my gloves with. Do you guys follow the use directions on the back of the bottle? Or do you have your own method?
  11. Benny775

Conditioning Kangaroo Leather?

I just bought a Nokona 1st base Mitt from a Board Bro, it's Kangaroo leather and I've never conditioned Kangaroo Leather before. Anything I need to know? Also, should I use regular Nokona Glove Treatment (vaseline) or something else?
  12. Benny775

For Sale Deal of the day!!! Combat Virus FP 3rd batch and 2011 Rockettech, $120 for the pair.

Virus is 34/26 Rockettech is 34/27 Not the OG owner of either of these bats, but they can't have very many hits on either one. No Cracks rattles dings or dents in either one. $120 for the pair. [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG][/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  13. Benny775

GTG TurboLumpy is GTG!!!

Bought a Nokona 1B Mitt from TurboLumpy, shipped fast good communication, definitely GTG!!!
  14. Benny775

Price Check 34/26 Virus Fastpitch

Looking for some info on this bat, and also a price check as to what it is worth. I am not the OG Owner, so I am unsure on the amount of swings. All I know for sure is, it's a 34/26 Balanced, and appears to have the same vintage of graphics as the Anti Virus. Any info would be appreciated...
  15. Benny775

Price Check 27oz Rocket tech

Newer model Rocket tech with the new Utrip stamp. 27oz no dents waves etc..... not the OG owner, so I'm not sure on number of hits, but It can't be very many......... [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  16. Benny775

GTG piratepete7 is GTG!!!

Bought a 1st base Mitt from piratepete7, Shipped Fast good Communication. Definitely GTG!!!
  17. Benny775

Hitting tips?

What is the key to being a consistent hitter? Can any of you Factory Hitters chime in on this? I'm looking for any tips you could share outside of the obvious Hit more batting Practice. One piece of advice that Larsen Gave me a couple years ago, and that Fish Re-Iterated to me this spring...
  18. Benny775

We Repped the D In the ship last night.

Championship game, Midnight madness in Salem Oregon. Adrenaline vs. Tappers. I only seen 1 non DeMarini bat being swung. Some of the hardest hit softballs I've ever seen hit. It's always fun being in the ship when everybody is hitting the ball well, and both teams are batting around the...
  19. Benny775

Power hitter in the lineup?

Where do you Managers put your Best Power hitter in the lineup? Conventional Wisdom has always been in the 4 spot, but I was watching the Futures game on ESPN, and the announcer said that the #2 spot is where most teams in conference put their best Power hitter. Can anybody shed some light on...
  20. Benny775

Packing a Healthy Lunch.

Hey Guys, I'm looking for some Ideas for Lunch Stuff I can take to work with me. I eat Breakfast, Lunch, and 1 or 2 snacks a day out of my lunch box. Getting bored with Turkey on Wheat............. Looking for healthy stuff. What do you guys take to work every day?