Search results

1. D

GTG DUNNY51 is GTG

One of the best sellers on the site. Always responds, extremely honest, ships fast as hell.
  2. D

LTB 2012 Easton SP12SY98 Synergy 98

How much are you lookin to pay? PM me. I can get you one.
  3. D

For Sale/Trade 2 SCN4Bs 34-24

PM sent...working deal on bat #2...free bump Guys, don't sleep on this bat, it is absolutely ridiculous!
  4. D

LTB Easton Stealth SCN4B 34/24

Thanks Murda..Appreciate it.
  5. D

LTB Easton Stealth SCN4B 34/24

As it states, looking to buy 34/24 SCN4B. Paypal ready. Let me know what you have. Thanks.
  6. D

LTB LTB either a 29/18 or 29/17.5

I have no idea what bats are the "best" for youth girls, but Im looking to buy a bat for my neice. There is no budget limitation although most of these bats are on the lower end of pricing. Please help out with some recommendations or offers. Thanks.
  7. D

For Sale 29 Synge, 30 Mendoza, 31 Rip it

I know nothing about fastpitch bats. How does the Synge perform? Im considering it for my neice.
  8. D

Jordan / Jeter Baseball Cleats

I have a pair of pretty nice jordan molded cleats that I bought from someone on SBF a while back. Never wore them since I wear turfs. They are a 9.5 that I might be interested in selling. It wasnt mentioned if they were knockoffs but Im pretty sure they are.
  9. D

For Sale 27 oz. SRV3 NIW

PM's returned...price is OBO
  10. D

For Sale 27 oz. SRV3 NIW

bump for the night crew...all PM's returned
  11. D

For Sale 27 oz. SRV3 NIW

Asking $230 shipped OBO..Does NOT have 2013 USSSA stamp. I know everyone likes pics, but its NIW so I dont think they are necessary. Thanks.
  12. D

For Sale OG Easton Synergy Flex 28oz

Can someone post pics for this guy? Ive got to see this.
  13. D

For Sale Apple iPad 2 white 64 gb brand new

Does this come with a receipt? What would be the incentive to buy this over just going to the local apple store? (other than the $30 discount which is not enough)
  14. D

Price Check 34/24 SCN4B

At this point, I can text pics if someone can post them for me.
  15. D

Price Check 34/24 SCN4B

Ha, pics of this bat alone are probably worth that lol
  16. D

Price Check 34/24 SCN4B

I can post some pics if its extremely necessary. Bat has very minimal endcap wear, no cracks, 1 small paint chip (size of a pea) and a slight wobble. Overall Id say it is an 8/10 for this bat as Ive seen some pretty beat up models being sold. Just trying to get an idea of what I can get...
  17. D

Need a guy today in Parsippany, NJ

I wont be there but a team I fill in for needs a decent outfielder today at Smith Field 6:15 in Parsippany. Supplied aluminum bats, 6-12 arc. Can anyone help out? Could probably use a middle infielder too to replace me. Decent group of guys, middle of the road team.
  18. D

Why "shift" and always yell "hook"...

A few things wrong with this. Starting with their pitcher. He should be pitching to the shift. Also, you see more hitters go backside than pull?
  19. D

League Night or Night's?

3-4 nights per week. Some nights, I have 2 games (1 from 2 different leagues)
  20. D

Why "shift" and always yell "hook"...

By default, fielders will play to defend the "pull".