Search results

1. R

Will anyone do mock ups for me please?

haha Nope still waiting and I am sure he is going to sed me some nasty mock ups
  2. R

Hat price quote

Can u guy email me on hats please pm with prices
  3. R

ttt Ttt still need help please
  4. R

For Sale Team Set of Jerseys For Sale

sent Pm sent........
  5. R

ttt To the top thanks for all the help
  6. R

where else do u think they could do them? Idk looking back that was kinda dumb haha
  7. R

full team uniforms

ttt Bump this to the top
  8. R

Looking for someone to do mock ups for me on the computer. Our team name is Spirit and Truth its a church team so I would like to have a cross on the uniform with maybe some trible design on the from. We are from columbus so thinking red and grey colors? Or maybe florida gator colors sendme a pm...
  9. R

Looking for softball uniforms

Having trouble finding uniforms for a full team but don't wanna wait on a dealer for 4 weeks. We have a tournament feb 8th do u have any full team uniforms laying around maybe from last year or ones u made up that no one ever picked up let me know I will buy them.
  10. R

full team uniforms

Having trouble finding uniforms for a full team but don't wanna wait on a dealer for 4 weeks. We have a tournament feb 8th do u have any full team uniforms laying around maybe from last year or ones u made up that no one ever picked up let me know I will buy them.
  11. R

Bro I am interested its just u don't have anything in big boy size

Bro I am interested its just u don't have anything in big boy size
  12. R

taxes back i want a few team bats in a package deal

Just got my taxes back looking to make one deal for a few bats let me know what u got
  13. R

big boy jerseys

Wanting to buy some 2 and 3xl jerseys if u have any laying around pm me pants I wear 40-44
  14. R

Let me help u promote ur company please read!!!!!!

This is crazy I will never post on here to help anyone out again. I didn't think what I was doing was wrongs at all.
  15. R

Exactly and if I am already setting up and promoting company's here in columbus than why not help others 2 right?
  16. R

Yeah lol thanks though man
  17. R

Okay look I am not looking for anything free I have money trust me. I sponsor my traveling league and anyone who knows anything about that know that is get expensive. I really am just trying to promote and help out others. Have u ever heard the saying pay it forward u should try it some time. I...
  18. R

I said I deal with 30 different teams I didn't say I deal with every team that's in my leagues. I also said I help coach meaning line up sometimes base coach. There is always payoff time inbetween games we traveled to florida traveled to cincinnati many times we traveled to cleveland and...
  19. R

I have always been told ohio is the softball capital of the world so I am here in ohio waiting to help u out. I run 3 different leagues up here in the columbus area are deal with about 30 different teams. I am here to help u. In my church league I run there is about 20 teams and only 2 have...