Let me help u promote ur company please read!!!!!!

Softball.com:

rangers55

The Rookie
I have always been told ohio is the softball capital of the world so I am here in ohio waiting to help u out. I run 3 different leagues up here in the columbus area are deal with about 30 different teams. I am here to help u. In my church league I run there is about 20 teams and only 2 have uniforms. Mostly because no one else know how to get whole of them. If u send me all ur details I have a meeting march 22 I can give the information out for u. I also am on a traveling team as a coach on the weekend and we have traveled everywhere and I have done this before I take and set up a booth at the tournaments with all the details to anything involving softball. If u want to send any of ur work so that I could have examples on hand that will work I have showed anything from custom towels to uniforms to bat bags. I am here to help u. I really don't want anything out of the deal.maybe a tshirt with ur company on it to promote u. I don't do it for the money I do it because it give me a reason to get sways from my wife during the weekends lol. Let me know what u think

Stretch19

Grow up
3 leagues with 30 total teams, 20 of those teams being in the church league huh? Your tournament team has "traveled everywhere" too? Man thats pretty awesome, but how do you find time during the tournaments to set up a booth and talk to people about "anything involving softball" while you are coaching a team?

rangers55

The Rookie
I said I deal with 30 different teams I didn't say I deal with every team that's in my leagues. I also said I help coach meaning line up sometimes base coach. There is always payoff time inbetween games we traveled to florida traveled to cincinnati many times we traveled to cleveland and michigan last season. Look I am just trying to help but if everyone want to be like u and be rude about it I can just stick to my company's here in columbus no big deal have a great day

Stretch19

Grow up
I said I deal with 30 different teams I didn't say I deal with every team that's in my leagues. I also said I help coach meaning line up sometimes base coach. There is always payoff time inbetween games we traveled to florida traveled to cincinnati many times we traveled to cleveland and michigan last season. Look I am just trying to help but if everyone want to be like u and be rude about it I can just stick to my company's here in columbus no big deal have a great day

you said you run the league...but now you say you only deal with some of the teams? dont most people that run the league deal in one way or another with all the teams? i wouldnt exactly call traveling to cincy, cleveland, florida and michigan traveling everywhere, but thats whatever. maybe you could introduce the 18 teams in your church league who dont have uni's to "your companys" there in columbus...?

rangers55

The Rookie
Okay look I am not looking for anything free I have money trust me. I sponsor my traveling league and anyone who knows anything about that know that is get expensive. I really am just trying to promote and help out others. Have u ever heard the saying pay it forward u should try it some time. I have had 4 people already sending me packets and cards to hand out. Never once did I ask then to send anything I said if u wanted me to have some examples on hand u could. If u don't want to not a problem

Stretch19

Grow up
i never said people wouldnt send you their info...its a win win situation for them, if they gain 1 client from it without having to do anything then why not?

Huber

Better off PMing companies you are interested in bro. Other then that your gonna get blasted harder then this the longer it's up

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
I think people are missing the point because they are not reading the OG post. He is not looking for free gear for his team. He is offering to put stuff on display.....free advertisement. What's wrong with that?

bis25

Throwin hunnits
I think people are missing the point because they are not reading the OG post. He is not looking for free gear for his team. He is offering to put stuff on display.....free advertisement. What's wrong with that?

Nothing. But you were able to somehow sum it up in 4 correctly structured sentences :rolleyes:

Huber

I read it and nothing is wrong with it. That is how most player reps work. But people on the forum aren't going to see it that way as they haven't yet

rangers55

The Rookie
This is crazy I will never post on here to help anyone out again. I didn't think what I was doing was wrongs at all.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Bro, when people read your subject line they think you are looking for free gear. That's what I thought, but then I actually read the rest of your post.