Search results

1. spokaneindians2

For Sale/Trade 50 hit j2u

Favorite Demarini barrel of all time. PM sent.
  2. spokaneindians2

Need Help Just got this in today 4/7/2012

Thanks man. Just read the post S-L-O-W-L-Y and it says the same thing and that is that people need to allow these 2 to work this out like it seems they are.
  3. spokaneindians2

This is not Brewzers deal. It is between 2 people and all brewzer was doing was offering a pp account to make things work easier but ended up backfiring and getting caught in the middle trying to make things work for both parties. The 2 options for middlemen have been clearly stated and simply...
  4. spokaneindians2

I actually just signed for one from UPS 2 nights ago. Still for jfrese to say the package had a hole in it right where the handle was cracked 10 days into the deal. Come on now. If there was a hole in a box of a bat I just purchased I would call the seller right away and tell him to start a claim.
  5. spokaneindians2

Really dude? You are getting 1 side of the entires story simply because L17 isn't on SBF every second of the day. I know he has been in personal contact w jfrese55 and has been trying to get the bat shipped back to him but it hasn't happened yet and the one holding it all up is jfrese being...
  6. spokaneindians2

Alright. We have all received bats either by one of 3 major shipping companies and generally you must have to sign for anything that you receive. If there was a "hole" in the box personally I would think to look right away BEFORE signing for the package. That is why I say this is shady on the...
  7. spokaneindians2

Shipping insurance will more than likely be a problem after the extended timeframe here for sure. I know L17 asked for the original box from the buyer because that would kind of be a dead give away on the shipping question especially because I personally gave the box to L17 and it is a factory...
  8. spokaneindians2

WOW. I personally know L17 and also BREWZER and there is no possible way he would send a broken bat and after reading 8 pages of posts this is just extremely shady and if anyone is NGTG in this whole deal it is jfrese55. We have pretty much all returned bats throughout all of our playing and it...
  9. spokaneindians2

Apr 7th (SAT only) Roddy Invite Walla Walla, Wenatchee

Thanks for lookin out for us bro.lol. only got a spot for myself couldn't hook the other 2 bros up. Lookin forward to seeing ya next weekend at plantes though and hope I don't embarass myself or the spokane area today.lol
  10. spokaneindians2

Apr 7th (SAT only) Roddy Invite Walla Walla, Wenatchee

Anyone need players for this? I have a few guys who wanted to play but we couldn't get enough to get in. We are all 3 E players who play 3rd, middle IF and pitch. Play with Avalon right now but looking to just get some swings in this weekend.
  11. spokaneindians2

Elite Specials of the Week - Inside -

Count me in also.
  12. spokaneindians2

Can you send pics of the mutant to my email or phone? email is [email protected] and phone...

Can you send pics of the mutant to my email or phone? email is [email protected] and phone is 509-998-7590. What are some possible trades also?