Need Help Just got this in today 4/7/2012

Softball.com:

spokaneindians2

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't think (nor do most here I believe) that L17 sent a damaged bat, speaking of the handle in particular. However, that strange hole in box does open up possibility of damage in shipment. All this pissing back and forth while something should have been persued with USPS about the damage. Whether it is too late or not I am unsure.

Shipping insurance will more than likely be a problem after the extended timeframe here for sure. I know L17 asked for the original box from the buyer because that would kind of be a dead give away on the shipping question especially because I personally gave the box to L17 and it is a factory box from DEMAR and would be easy to identify as being the same packaging or not.

KO_2

Addicted to Softballfans
WOW. I personally know L17 and also BREWZER and there is no possible way he would send a broken bat and after reading 8 pages of posts this is just extremely shady and if anyone is NGTG in this whole deal it is jfrese55. We have pretty much all returned bats throughout all of our playing and it makes absolutely no sense at all for L17 to send a broken bat when he had a valid receipt and couldve just returned the bat to Miken if he wanted. He couldve returned the bat and sold the NR bat NIW for as much as he got on this deal so there is no benefit on his part for selling a bat that isnt in the condition that he described before the sale. Just a possibility I was thinking is that the bat was shipped in described condition prior to sale and "MAYBE" jfrese55 had a psycho w a broken handle in his possession before the whole deal and seen an opportunity to get another psycho from L17 that wasn't broken but DOES come w valid receipt and do the ol switch. I have heard of all of the conversations between the seller and buyer and L17 has been more than willing to make this right between the two but jfrese55 hasnt been soo forthcoming with all the info or showing effort to make this deal work in any way. Seems he is simply trying to either get a free bat or jack a receipt from a good guy. Just sayin... Oh I better not put ... in here or you guys might think I am one of the other 2 guys.lol. Come on guys this is getting ridiculous.

Did you read the same thread i just did? because that is not how it looks at all. jfrese55 is asking for the same trust he gave L17 in getting his money back before shipping the broken bat back. Board protocol is that if a bat is received not as described then the buyer has the right to undo the deal. Brewzer is too close to this situation to be objective and it appears you are too. L17 refund jfrese55's money and you will get your bat back for you to return yourself. Like AJ22 if this would have been done right away you could have filed a shipping claim as well, but since you did not follow protocol or the advice of many GTG people that have posted in this thread, you have probably lost that ability as well. I believe L17 did not ship a broken bat and that it simply happened during shipping, but at this point it is still on him to refund the money and either return the bat or file a shipping claim if he still can.

spokaneindians2

Addicted to Softballfans
Did you read the same thread i just did? because that is not how it looks at all. jfrese55 is asking for the same trust he gave L17 in getting his money back before shipping the broken bat back. Board protocol is that if a bat is received not as described then the buyer has the right to undo the deal. Brewzer is too close to this situation to be objective and it appears you are too. L17 refund jfrese55's money and you will get your bat back for you to return yourself. Like AJ22 if this would have been done right away you could have filed a shipping claim as well, but since you did not follow protocol or the advice of many GTG people that have posted in this thread, you have probably lost that ability as well. I believe L17 did not ship a broken bat and that it simply happened during shipping, but at this point it is still on him to refund the money and either return the bat or file a shipping claim if he still can.

Alright. We have all received bats either by one of 3 major shipping companies and generally you must have to sign for anything that you receive. If there was a "hole" in the box personally I would think to look right away BEFORE signing for the package. That is why I say this is shady on the side of the buyer and not the seller. That wouldve helped this be solved and it probably wouldve been solved between the two and not 1 putting the other on blast with all of this drama. Why did the seller make this into something that it didnt need to be when I know L17 has been extremely open to making this work out in the best interest for both parties.

mihklo

Alright. We have all received bats either by one of 3 major shipping companies and generally you must have to sign for anything that you receive. If there was a "hole" in the box personally I would think to look right away BEFORE signing for the package. That is why I say this is shady on the side of the buyer and not the seller. That wouldve helped this be solved and it probably wouldve been solved between the two and not 1 putting the other on blast with all of this drama. Why did the seller make this into something that it didnt need to be when I know L17 has been extremely open to making this work out in the best interest for both parties.

i have very rarely ever had to sign for a bat. generally unless it is insured for a certain amount of money or signature confirmation is paid for it is left at the door......speaking about usps that is.

the OP is open to handling this according to board protocol.....which your buddy is not. its really not that hard of a concept. and with all the trust issues in this thread there have been other resolutions mapped out to cover everyone involved. as gtg as brewzers is its a shame that his buddy would risk letting brewzers get a OBD tag.

mihklo

I just looked at the pics Legendary sent to the OP. The scratch or crack that is in the first pic was in the set of pics Legendary sent. I will talk to Legendary about this.

how about this here? from the pics above that is def more than a scratch.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
Is the bat still in Ben Johnsons hands? He looks to be pretty upstanding and can help get everything L17 is owed material-wise, but a refund is in order at this point still.
Was that not your bat in the pic L17?

If Brewzer is being called out and not being trusted as the middleman because he's friends with the seller then how can it be OK for Ben Johnson to be the middleman. He's friends with him and he's been butting in this thread since the beginning and speaking for Jfresse. If you guys can't trust Brewzer you certainly can't let Ben Johnson be the middle man.

Read one of my previous posts .. I think this is going to be almost impossble to do as we are on day 17 now ...

I've read enough in here and I believe almost (if not everyone) agrees here. If a NGTG thread gets started, OBD tags will be applied. I do not want this, but any members who have alot of GTG feedback understand board protocol. Its pretty easy to understand. We do not charge at this site to protect. We do not take responsibility at this site for any NGTG deals. However, as a board, we must protect all.

With the above said, why is this so hard to resolve ? Seriously, doesn't matter if you have 1, 100, or 1,000 GTG's. If you have 1 NGTG all your GTG's are a complete waste.

How are we at 17 days here the OP post was 4/7 it's now just 4/17...

The bat DOES have two serial numbers on it.....I posted pictures to prove that along with everything else I could possibly photograph. What exactly don't you trust? The bat arrived broken whether or not you broke it...Either way it is your responsibility to take care of it just like the hundreds of times this has happened here before. You (the seller) refund in full + shipping costs, then you receive the bat you sent so that you can file your insurance claim. What is it that you don't understand about the board rules here? If you don't like them, then you can sell your stuff on egay where nobody will be paying you as a gift and would just do a charge-back on their card or PP when they received something such as this in the mail.

I don't have it in my possession. I went over to jfrese55's house earlier so that I could take the pictures and confirm his side to everything. However, it is only 5 minutes down the road and I would be more than happy to pick it up and personally package the bat along with both copies of the receipt and the original box inside a new box myself and take it directly to USPS and deliver it with insurance and signature confirmation just so no other "mishaps" happen along the way. This can and will be done in the quickest manner possible once his money + the roughly $15 shipping costs (+insurance & sig conf.) are sent to his PP addy. The signature confirmation number can then be uploaded to this thread and on PayPal and wherever else it needs to go....Hell, I'll take pictures of it going in the box, inside the post office, or where-the-hell-ever is needed so that this circus can come to an end......If that isn't good enough for these clowns, then I hope to be seeing red under their screen names very soon because this is ridiculous.

I honestly wouldn't trust or deal with either of these people in this thread. L17 should have been in this thread the ENTIRE TIME speaking for himself, not letting Brewzer stick his neck out there and now catching heat for it.
As for jfresse, you prematurely put someone on blast on here and acted as if you hadn't been in contact with the seller when in fact you had. Secondly, you let Ben Johnson speak for you instead of handling this yourself. Thirdly, you lied and said there was nothing wrong with the box at all and there was no mention of the box being damaged until ben Johnson posted pics today of the box having a hole in it supposedly aliging right up with the crack in the bat handle. That would require the bat to be positioned perfectly up against one end of the box and perfectly centered on the hold and something to have pierced the box hard enough to break the bat while not bending the box in the slightest bit. Also while not tearing through the tape allowing the OP to think the bat was ok until he took the tape off due to a lump and found the bat handle to be broken. The OP also expects us to believe that he thought he was buying a 26 oz bat when the selling thread clearly states it was a 27 oz bat.

Sadly at this point I would trust neither party and neither party trusts each other. The only logical resolution to this would to have agreed upon a middleman and done it that way. Board protocol went out the window when 2 noobs made a deal and both have been less than trustworthy in this thread. I don't blame L17 for not wanting to refund the money because it's his first deal and the OP has been caught in lies in this thread already so whats to stop him from just not sending the bat or to have switched the bats like the OP thinks he did. This is the main reason that everytime I ship out a bat I make sure to write down the serial number of the bat being sent out. I can also see the OP's point of view he's new he feels like he got ripped off and he just wants his money back. I know board protocol is for the seller to refund the money and the buyer ships the bat back. Both things need to be done but I can honestly say with the dishonesty that has gone on in this thread I wouldn't refund any money without getting the bat back first.
Brewzer might not be the best choice for a Middleman because he knows L17 but at this point the only way seems to be to settle this is for the OP to either pick a different Middleman or ship the bat to Brewzer.

KO_2

Addicted to Softballfans

I have actually never had to sign for any of the 25 plus bats i have received from either this board or from other online stores. The blast may have been premature, but at this point based on what i have read in this thread the blasting was probably inevitable.

I also agree with Longball that both GTG bros involved in this deal would not make a good middle man because both are too involved with this deal and are too close to their friends to be objectionable. If L17 wont refund the money to jfrese55 before the bat is sent out, then another middle man needs to be used to get this resolved. There are plenty of GTG bros that would help you guys out with this.

RC#6

Addicted to Softballfans
Jfrese post his phone number and address. Get serious about this. He's mad about you posting his name, **** IT, post his info. It's doing no good, he isn't helping himself.

AJ22

Super Moderator
If Brewzer is being called out and not being trusted as the middleman because he's friends with the seller then how can it be OK for Ben Johnson to be the middleman. He's friends with him and he's been butting in this thread since the beginning and speaking for Jfresse. If you guys can't trust Brewzer you certainly can't let Ben Johnson be the middle man.

Who said anything about not trusting anyone ? THIS IS ABOUT BOARD PROTOCOL. There is no excuse for the Seller and the member who received the paypal. NONE .. so please quit defending rither or.

I 100% believe and am certain that Brewzer would never screw anyone over at this site. In fact, I've told jfresse this from the very start.

But, this isn't about who is GTG .. this is about what we do at this site when situations like this come about. Thre are no exceptions as the members of this site have set these guidelines on how these situations are handled. Its call BOARD PROTOCOL. We as MODs did not set these guidelines .. the administration or owners of this site didn't set these guidelines .. the members did !

How are we at 17 days here the OP post was 4/7 it's now just 4/17...

Um .. really ? You are questioning one of my posts ? I have literally 30 pm's from the members involved that communication has been open since the start of the deal. I was told Monday thru a pm we are on day 16 with this (yesterday was tuesday .. hence day 17).

I apologize if I posted incorrectly, but I am only posting what I have been told by all involved.

My apologies to LEGENDARY17 for posting our pm .. but all the information is already posted in this thread. Here is the pm and it was actually sent sunday at 9:31 p.m. .. so I may have missed a day :

LEGENDARY17 said:
Hello i was wondering if Jfresed has contacted you about a bat deal between him an i.. i've been tryin to resolve this matter ever since i found out the bat had a bent handle... its been like 16day now an i've been contacting have all the time about this matter.. i told him i would totally refund the money if my same bat,box,an both receipts come back.. the bat is returnable an i have no problem with the refund as long as its my bat... i sold a SCN8 to user Vettzz81 an had no problem.. i even got user BREWZER involved to help me with this... I don't trust Jfrese due to the lyes on a thread he created... like how he thought the bat was a 26 an i sent him a 27 an there is 2 serial numbers on the bat... plus he put my real name out there even after i called him personally when he sent me a pix message on the bat... i would like this to end so i can move on an don't have to keep checkin SBF for Jfrese anymore.. i'm not confortable sendin him money untill i see the items i sent him... THANKS FOR YOU TIME

Last edited:

AJ22

Super Moderator
I honestly wouldn't trust or deal with either of these people in this thread. L17 should have been in this thread the ENTIRE TIME speaking for himself, not letting Brewzer stick his neck out there and now catching heat for it.
As for jfresse, you prematurely put someone on blast on here and acted as if you hadn't been in contact with the seller when in fact you had. Secondly, you let Ben Johnson speak for you instead of handling this yourself. Thirdly, you lied and said there was nothing wrong with the box at all and there was no mention of the box being damaged until ben Johnson posted pics today of the box having a hole in it supposedly aliging right up with the crack in the bat handle. That would require the bat to be positioned perfectly up against one end of the box and perfectly centered on the hold and something to have pierced the box hard enough to break the bat while not bending the box in the slightest bit. Also while not tearing through the tape allowing the OP to think the bat was ok until he took the tape off due to a lump and found the bat handle to be broken. The OP also expects us to believe that he thought he was buying a 26 oz bat when the selling thread clearly states it was a 27 oz bat.

Sadly at this point I would trust neither party and neither party trusts each other. The only logical resolution to this would to have agreed upon a middleman and done it that way. Board protocol went out the window when 2 noobs made a deal and both have been less than trustworthy in this thread. I don't blame L17 for not wanting to refund the money because it's his first deal and the OP has been caught in lies in this thread already so whats to stop him from just not sending the bat or to have switched the bats like the OP thinks he did. This is the main reason that everytime I ship out a bat I make sure to write down the serial number of the bat being sent out. I can also see the OP's point of view he's new he feels like he got ripped off and he just wants his money back. I know board protocol is for the seller to refund the money and the buyer ships the bat back. Both things need to be done but I can honestly say with the dishonesty that has gone on in this thread I wouldn't refund any money without getting the bat back first.
Brewzer might not be the best choice for a Middleman because he knows L17 but at this point the only way seems to be to settle this is for the OP to either pick a different Middleman or ship the bat to Brewzer.

Way to stick up for your fellow Vinci rep ..

100% wrong here ... you really added nothing and confused this situation even more. All members involved can be trusted .. this is pretty clear. But, whats even clearer is what needs to be done to resolve this situation.

@Jfrese55 - I am giving you 3 suggestions here. Whatever you decide, I have your back :

1.- I will gladly play middleman. Brewzer can send me the paypal which includes return shipping. You ship the bat to L17. I refund your money once I get the o.k. from L17.

2. - Brewzer's reputation as this site has me believing 100% that he would not screw anyone. He is just sticking up for a friend. You can ship the bat back to L17 and if you are not refunded, I'll stick my neck out and refund you (based on Brewzer's rep and word).

3. - The realistic suggestion and real option is to do what you are doing. I've said this more than once ... this is not about who is GTG. This is about resolving a situation and part of dealing (earning GTG status) is when these situations happen, how they get resolved. Obviously, the members can't trust one another to undo the deal. How the hell did they ever make a deal to begin with ? They can't trust so why would anyone deal with them ?

There is nothing more gratifying than seeing deals get resolved ... but this situation is NGTG as there are no exceptions on how these situations get handled. as I said in an earlier post, bite ones pride resolve this. No one is bigger than what we have set up here as guidelines that we call BOARD PROTOCOL.

Last edited:

jfrese55

Addicted to Softballfans
I never had to sign for the bat, came home and was sitting on my porch. Im not gonna keep explaining myself ever two sec. Since the start when I noticed the bat was damaged (handle and crack in barrell) I got in contact with seller, brewzer, and AJ22. Nothing was premature because look where we are at with this, no where. I followed all the rules, been very patient, and havent jumped at anyone. I just want my D##n refund that is it. Like I said lastnight, if no refund is not received by this afternoon NGTG threads will be started. Some people need to learn to read, this whole thread states even from other board members refund me my money thats what should be done. So why is everyone on the same page with this but 2 or 3 people? and 2 of them are vinci reps wow... REFUND MY MONEY THATS ALL... AJ22 is a moderator, he has said the same through this whole thread.

AJ22

Super Moderator
I never had to sign for the bat, came home and was sitting on my porch. Im not gonna keep explaining myself ever two sec. Since the start when I noticed the bat was damaged (handle and crack in barrell) I got in contact with seller, brewzer, and AJ22. Nothing was premature because look where we are at with this, no where. I followed all the rules, been very patient, and havent jumped at anyone. I just want my D##n refund that is it. Like I said lastnight, if no refund is not received by this afternoon NGTG threads will be started. Some people need to learn to read, this whole thread states even from other board members refund me my money thats what should be done. So why is everyone on the same page with this but 2 or 3 people? and 2 of them are vinci reps wow... REFUND MY MONEY THATS ALL... AJ22 is a moderator, he has said the same through this whole thread.

Me being a MODERATOR has nothing to do with who is right or wrong .. But, as a MODERATOR, I have the thankless task of decided whats GTG or NGTG. If a NGTG thread gets started, I have to decide if the member is truly NGTG based on his actions at this site and if so, does an OBD tag get applied.

In this situation, based on other fellow board members responses and what we as members have set as guidelines called board protocol, the NGTG thread would be worthy. Hence, OBD tags get applied.

I do not like being in the middle of this at all because this stinks of too many ego's, but we have to follow what we do at this site. We have board protocol and we have trust. Without either, we may as well not deal here.

I gave you 3 suggestions above jfrese55. You are safe no matter what you decide as you would be out nothing as I stuck my neck out ..

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Jfrese post his phone number and address. Get serious about this. He's mad about you posting his name, **** IT, post his info. It's doing no good, he isn't helping himself.
Please stop posting **** like this. If either posts the other one's info in this thread without the explicit permission of the other they will be infracted.

Me being a MODERATOR has nothing to do with who is right or wrong .. But, as a MODERATOR, I have the thankless task of decided whats GTG or NGTG. If a NGTG thread gets started, I have to decide if the member is truly NGTG based on his actions at this site and if so, does an OBD tag get applied.

In this situation, based on other fellow board members responses and what we as members have set as guidelines called board protocol, the NGTG thread would be worthy. Hence, OBD tags get applied.

I do not like being in the middle of this at all because this stinks of too many ego's, but we have to follow what we do at this site. We have board protocol and we have trust. Without either, we may as well not deal here.

I gave you 3 suggestions above jfrese55. You are safe no matter what you decide as you would be out nothing ..

The easiest solution would be this (and I know it's already been said):
L17, tell brewzer to paypal the money (plus the additional cost of return shipping) to AJ, or myself, or someone whom you both can agree on. I mention AJ and myserf because we have no relationship through a company or otherwise with either party. We're essentially acting as an escrow service.

Once AJ or myself receives the paypal, we will notify jfreese, who will then ship the bat back to L17.

Once L17 confirms to us that he's received the bat, the funds will be released to jfreese.

It's pretty simple and straightforward. You're dealing with two people at this site with impeccable (and well deserved) reputations. Pick one of us and get this over with.

LEGENDARY17

Star Player
i'm confortable with that..... I would like the same box i sent, both copies of the receipts, an the original bat i sent to jfrese. an BREWZER will confirm that those items are mine.... AGREED ????
Sorry BREWZER i got you involved i didn't think it would take so long to handle this LONG or happen this WAY ...
I will have BREWZER contact HEBREW HACKER

jfrese55

Addicted to Softballfans
We posted enough pics already to prove what bat was sent, receipt and box. So the only thing that can happen from here is money sent back to my paypal by this afternoon. Thanks AJ22 and other boardmembers but no other middlemen are needed in this problem. If the money gets sent by this afternoon then the bat will be sent back in original box. Ive done my part in this situation now all that needs to be done is a refund plus shipping.

hinzy

}}i{{
We posted enough pics already to prove what bat was sent, receipt and box. So the only thing that can happen from here is money sent back to my paypal by this afternoon. Thanks AJ22 and other boardmembers but no other middlemen are needed in this problem. If the money gets sent by this afternoon then the bat will be sent back in original box. Ive done my part in this situation now all that needs to be done is a refund plus shipping.

Just do the damn thing and get it over with.... pics dont mean the package with actually show up. Just use the middle man and be done with it.

siding88

PROFESSIONAL BOOB WATCHER

whoa whoa whoa there slick, you better take option 1 as AJ suggested, he gets the money and you send the stuff, you'll get your money out of the deal. if you make demands things dont go very smooth, you want this done and so does L17, hes good to go, why the change of tune????

spokaneindians2

Addicted to Softballfans

Really dude? You are getting 1 side of the entires story simply because L17 isn't on SBF every second of the day. I know he has been in personal contact w jfrese55 and has been trying to get the bat shipped back to him but it hasn't happened yet and the one holding it all up is jfrese being DRAMATIC on the internet. Come on now man there has been plenty of good suggestions of how to resolve this and I know L17 is open to making it right but isn't getting the same from jfrese.

spokaneindians2

Addicted to Softballfans
I have actually never had to sign for any of the 25 plus bats i have received from either this board or from other online stores. The blast may have been premature, but at this point based on what i have read in this thread the blasting was probably inevitable.

I also agree with Longball that both GTG bros involved in this deal would not make a good middle man because both are too involved with this deal and are too close to their friends to be objectionable. If L17 wont refund the money to jfrese55 before the bat is sent out, then another middle man needs to be used to get this resolved. There are plenty of GTG bros that would help you guys out with this.

I actually just signed for one from UPS 2 nights ago. Still for jfrese to say the package had a hole in it right where the handle was cracked 10 days into the deal. Come on now. If there was a hole in a box of a bat I just purchased I would call the seller right away and tell him to start a claim.

siding88

Really dude? You are getting 1 side of the entires story simply because L17 isn't on SBF every second of the day. I know he has been in personal contact w jfrese55 and has been trying to get the bat shipped back to him but it hasn't happened yet and the one holding it all up is jfrese being DRAMATIC on the internet. Come on now man there has been plenty of good suggestions of how to resolve this and I know L17 is open to making it right but isn't getting the same from jfrese.

dont really think there i one side of the story, as AJ posted L17 has been working with him since day 1 and now were on 17,,,,,it a simple concept, send the money ,ship the bat, undone deal

silver2k2gt

Cold Smoke

Why not use AJ or Hebrew. I can't see NGTG thread being allowed as the seller is trying to work this out with you. Why hold the deal up?. AJ even offered to front his own money and you still refuse:confused: I would hate to be on either end here, I can see concerns on both sides but I am still wondering;

1. Why you thought it was supposed to be 27?
2. You said no damage to the box, now there is?

Hope you guys get this worked out, as it was stated above whoever gets the bat back will just get a 2013 for return probably and would be worth the same if not more. Another option maybe? Ship back straight to Miken(have L17 pay for shipping) and you get a brand new NR bat?

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
I actually just signed for one from UPS 2 nights ago. Still for jfrese to say the package had a hole in it right where the handle was cracked 10 days into the deal. Come on now. If there was a hole in a box of a bat I just purchased I would call the seller right away and tell him to start a claim.

There are a whole bunch of "buddies" of the people involved in this deal that are clouding the details from both sides. How about you all just let the people who did the deal take care of this and get it done and over with. None of your opinions are making a difference and they are clearly biased by friendship.

siding88

Why not use AJ or Hebrew. I can't see NGTG thread being allowed as the seller is trying to work this out with you. Why hold the deal up?. AJ even offered to front his own money and you still refuse:confused: I would hate to be on either end here, I can see concerns on both sides but I am still wondering;

1. Why you thought it was supposed to be 27?
2. You said no damage to the box, now there is?

Hope you guys get this worked out, as it was stated above whoever gets the bat back will just get a 2013 for return probably and would be worth the same if not more. Another option maybe? Ship back straight to Miken(have L17 pay for shipping) and you get a brand new NR bat?

would you want a NR bat, you break it then what,,,nothing, you have a returnable at least you can use it for awhile then return it

silver2k2gt

Cold Smoke
would you want a NR bat, you break it then what,,,nothing, you have a returnable at least you can use it for awhile then return it

Personally I wouldn't care as long as I had a bat to use and was worth around the same amount. If I felt a no return was worth less then the bat I should have received then I would ask for a little money to off set the difference. In the end atleast I would have a bat I can use.

silver2k2gt

Cold Smoke
Sorry not sure if off topic or not??? I know it was brought up about the receipt being used on a different bat of the buyers, can you even call Miken and ask if it has been used or is legit to check??? Never dealt with returning a bat yet so I don't know?

Adrenaline NC

Extra Hitter
Send the guy his money since he sent paypal first.If he doesnt send it LABEL his A** a BAD DEALER.Thats what happens to everyone else on here when they pull some shady crap.Just saying this is NGTG here.

silver2k2gt

Cold Smoke
Send the guy his money since he sent paypal first.If he doesnt send it LABEL his A** a BAD DEALER.Thats what happens to everyone else on here when they pull some shady crap.Just saying this is NGTG here.

Did you even read the thread:confused: what is shady/NGTG???

Both have valid concerns, both to stubborn to agree to fix this.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew

How can you say no middleman is needed? For whatever reason(s), there is a trust issue on both sides.

Let me ask why you're hesitant to use a middleman though. Is it that you don't trust AJ or myself? The other party has already said that they'd be amenable to this solution, so all your posturing now is doing nothing but holding up the resolution to your problem.

Gallops

Addicted to Softballfans
jfreese just better make sure he uses delivery confirmation when he ships. Last thing anyone would want to see is L17 to say he didn't get the package.

And honestly, what does getting the original packaging going to do? It was damaged in shipping, I think that's been pretty clear now. It's also probably too late to get the insurance involved too. Just take the bat back and get your return. Then try to sell the NR bat. Is it really that hard?

jfreese got a bat that was clearly damaged. Follow the damn board protocol and be a man. Unless of course, you spent the money you got prematurely or the bat was not legit and won't be able to be returned?