Search results

1. jamelie22

For Sale 26.5 oz Worth Mayhem Reload M7JHA

26.5 oz Worth Mayhem Reload M7JHA - Blue/Orange ________________________________________ I am selling my 26.5 oz Worth Mayhem Reload M7JHA. This is the Made in the USA, Advanced Player Series bat with "Mayhem" in Orange. Serial number starts with 707. This is a great composite ASA bat that is...
  2. jamelie22

For Sale 2010 Miken MV-1 SuperMax, 26 oz.

I am looking to sell my 26 oz. 2010 Miken MV-1 SuperMax. The bat's serial number starts with a "0". I am asking $125 + shipping. I am looking to sell only. The bat has less than 400 swings on it and has no rattle. BAT SOLD!
  3. jamelie22

GTG Phatboy24 is GTG

Phatboy24 is Good To Go. Met me on time and had payment in hand. Thanks!
  4. jamelie22

I played ASA games last night

I really liked playing ASA last night. The only homeruns were hit by guys that should be hitting them. Defense and baserunning are a premium and it's tougher to blow up the pitcher. Now if the balls would last past the 4th inning...
  5. jamelie22

PIAS find: Mayhem M7JHA

26.5 oz. Worth Mayhem Reload, M7JHA for $90...I think this will become a gamer! :D
  6. jamelie22

Strange knee "issue"

I took a worm burner off the inside of my knee last night. I iced the contact area down and succeded in minimizing the swelling there. But this morning the opposite side of my knee is swollen...not sore, just swollen and tight. WTF? Anyone else have similar experiences.
  7. jamelie22

Swing & miss, then HR

How many of you have swung and missed (or barely tipped the ball) then hit the next pitch out? It's embarassing to miss that badly, and then I feel like the HR is discredited by the previous whiff.
  8. jamelie22

GTG atharri is GTG

In my recent transaction, atharri was the buyer of my JH Mutant 120. He was very prompt with payment and easy to deal with overall. GTG!! Thanks you atharri!
  9. jamelie22

For Sale/Trade 2008 Worth Jeff Hall Mutant 120, 27.5 oz.

SOLD I have a 27.5 ounce, 2008 Worth Jeff Hall Mutant 120 for sale. It has about 300 hits into it. There's no telescoping, no rattle, and normal end cap wear. 140 bucks and it's yours. Let me know if you want to see more pictures or if you have any questions. SBF Bat Reviews...