Search results

1. Infield Fly

Extra $

I enjoy it when the umps are engaged. I think it shows they are somewhat interested in the game and not just there for the paycheck. We don't have any like these guys, though. The ego on some these wet napkins around here ...
  2. Infield Fly

My First OSPB Worthy Story

I agree with what mizunoguy said, ump thought he was chris hanson and 'ish. I'd hit that ... :o
  3. Infield Fly

So, I was "That Guy" again... :{

Boo-yah! Playin' the hot corner in my co-ed metal league and this BIG dude steps in with the green mayhem?!?! Really? ... REALLY?!? Dude, GTFO with that ish!! He's all, "What'd I do??" What-evs man. He still goes yard while screaming, "stupid bat!!". Again, whatever. The...
  4. Infield Fly

deals at your local PIAS......

just bought a new pair of these for $14.99
  5. Infield Fly

WCWS Discussion..

there have been some GREAT games in this year's tourney. The first day/night was AWESOME! Gotta go with the SEC to break the strangle hold the pac-12 has on this event.
  6. Infield Fly

Way to stay classy

she's smart :) Cleans up well :cool: AND is down with handlin' balls :eek:
  7. Infield Fly

softball scientists ruined softball

I'd hit that ... She's legal, right?
  8. Infield Fly

Gotta vent to someone.

what you should do is post pics of your female teamates and let us judge your pitching ability based on the way they look. welcome to sbf's ... :p
  9. Infield Fly

Tough Situation with Teammate

I like the ideas that ehudmh and madbeers had, (as well as the others on here). I can't imagine there would be a down side to your tribute. Once you get a mock-up would you post it for us?
  10. Infield Fly

Our Elite Mock-Ups

I like those too. I love the front on the white ones and the blues are sharp too.
  11. Infield Fly

EVICTED 2012 Mockups

i like the black ones better, too. I think the clean design works better there. With the blues I can't help but think something is missing.
  12. Infield Fly

Georgia Softball Talk

I wudda sworn that hrdchrgin was from philly or joisey!! I think I like you even more now ... (no homo?) is it just me and my east cobb snobbery or are all you'ze guys livin' in towns my Garmin can't find? :D
  13. Infield Fly

My attempt at a logo for co-ed

i still think you need a drunk softball on that ish ... :rolleyes:
  14. Infield Fly

My attempt at a logo for co-ed

What, no flaming skulls?!? :rolleyes: How about an inebriated softball? :cool:
  15. Infield Fly

New popups & beer mock ups

i like 'em. Nice, clean and sharp ...
  16. Infield Fly

Salvo is coming apart...

how long have you had it??
  17. Infield Fly

For all of you too scared to pitch,

great idea and nice job, dude. now, if you could post video of you hittin' middle on a lady friend ... :rolleyes:
  18. Infield Fly

Bats

Why are we yelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. Infield Fly

I may be picking up

she's them looooong legs. Jessica Mendoza's hip-bone to hip-bone. FACT.
  20. Infield Fly

Fall league

tha game's changed, son.