Search results

1. R

Middleton WI Snowball Tourney Jan. 17-18

Ben, this is Chad , played with you in Oregon and Stoughton last summer, I can play and probably bring another or 2 if need be.
  2. R

Lack of 4 field complexes in 414

Who are you?
  3. R

So how much will it cost a community or person to buy the property in a metropolitan are, build and develop the facility, then maintain? To much, for little return!
  4. R

Lack of interest, funds to create such facility and up keep by private or local government. Can only play outside in reality March til November if weather cooperates. Though it is not the 414, Woodside has a great complex in Mauston and it close to completing another in Wisconsin Dells, all turf.
  5. R

For Sale 5 cheap Eastons (ASA & USSSA)

Intrested in SCN9 .PM sent
  6. R

Interest check - Madison WI / Marshall / Waterloo / Stoughton / Middleton tourny team

This is hilarious! Glad I bought the family package of popcorn!
  7. R

Interest check - Madison WI / Marshall / Waterloo / Stoughton / Middleton tourny team

Anybody interested in playing Saturday at Doubledays in Cottage Grove for a chuck n duck tourney?
  8. R

Janesville/Beloit/Rockford

I believe there is a tourney in Clinton in a couple weeks.
  9. R

Limited arc tourney at Doubledays in Cottage Grove next weekend. Probably just Saturday, might have games Friday night if there is enough interest. Call Deb for detail 608-839-5101. ASA bats and rules. Home run limit unsure.
  10. R

I am available to play 1st saturday/sunday, if stilll looking. lmk
  11. R

L3 vs L4 new model

With the L3 and L4 being the same handle and barrel design, isnt the only difference to CXN on the L3? Or did Easton have to change something for ASA approval?
  12. R

Madison WI BP Thread

Glad we made the drive to join in on the bp session! Will have to do it again when time allows!
  13. R

http://www.softballtournaments.com/index/id/tourn_find/st/WI/trowID/51392 Maybe this will get something rolling. This one is next weekend Saturday/Sunday. Got til Monday to throw something together and enter. Who is interested and can bring someone? I can probably be myself and a couple guys...
  14. R

Madison WI BP Thread

I got the B4, not a fan of a endloaded bat L4. Love it, so far, still breaking it in with the weather not being kind when I do have time to BP. I would pick up my extended at this point, but that probably won't be the case in a month.
  15. R

Honestly by this time most guys are already committed to a squad, or squads are full. Best bet is to find a tourney to play in, and then grab a few guys that you know can play, maybe they have a guy or two in mind that can. Try and put a squad together for one tourney, make conversation with...
  16. R

Madison WI BP Thread

Fixed that for you....:biggthumpup: On another note, if anybody is interested in that Oregon Thursday night league contact Rich Halvorsen 608-692-5072 call or text works.
  17. R

Madison WI BP Thread

Not something you can easily adjust too if you don't see a lot of it, takes a little practice. So Saturday looks to be quite warm and clear... BP? Get enough people, pick up game? When where...
  18. R

Madison WI BP Thread

Thursday nights in Oregon, Unlimited arc metal bats. Buddy is looking to fill a squad for that night. Let me know if your interested. I will pass along the info
  19. R

Madison WI BP Thread

I will show up for BP
  20. R

Madison WI BP Thread

Deuces softball may you RIP 2010-2012! I like helping out the needy!